Best region with all the features (SpO2, BP, ECG)

Search This thread

Diaoul

Jan 1, 2009
I'm planning on changing regions but I'm not sure which one to use. What would you guys recommend?
Also, can this be done after a reset of the watch or do I have to go through the whole CSC process?

Reactions: fenek81

warpjavier

Mar 14, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
I was asking myself the same question last night. I searched all the threads related to BP and region change with no luck.
I was also trying to find the combination and stock roms for TK1 version but seems like all the sites that have the files are pay to download. (I don't mind paying but paying around $20 to get 2 files?)
Anyway, if anyone know the answer to the OP's question, I will also appreciate it.

danwalls

Jan 7, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m writing from Italy.
In October I bought a galaxy watch3 LTE from Amazon.USA and imported it here in Italy, cause it was not available yet here, it was released in the lte version only recently.
I didn’t know that the watch was not compatible here in Italy, but only for the US, and after the last update of a week ago I’m having issues with the watch, like connection problems, notifications not appearing on the watch and also the LTE is not working.
I tried to contact both Samsung US and Amazon US, but they both told me that they cannot do anything to help me, no replacement or return, nothing.
So I searched online if there was a way to change my watch software from US to Italy, and with my extreme surprise I found out that there is the possibility to change the region of the watch to every country in the world.
My questions are: what can I do to change the region of my US galaxy watch3 LTE? There are any compatible ways to do that? Will the change of the region prevent my watch to get future updates? And after the change will I be able to use LTE here in Italy?
Thanks to everyone who will reply!!
P.S. I have to change the current SM-R845U (that is a US version) to an SM-R845F (that should be an Italian version, right?)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm planning on changing regions but I'm not sure which one to use. What would you guys recommend?
    Also, can this be done after a reset of the watch or do I have to go through the whole CSC process?