Best ROM (2021) for Tab 2 10.1

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 11418521

bro can you tell me how to unlock bootloder of my device
Sorry man, I cannot because I myself have never done it. I first installed TWRP on my tab using this method :

1) I downloaded the Kingroot apk
2) Then I installed it and rooted my tab
3) Then I installed the Ofiicial TWRP app
4) Then I selected my device and downloaded the recovery
5) Then I flashed the recovery using the app
6) Then I installled the android 6 custom rom !

NOTE :
- The app mentioned in step 1) is a Malware so make sure that you don't have any sensitive information of yours in the tab before installing it.
- Select the correct device modeel in the TWRP app.
- This method can be called dirty method so make sure you backup any important data stored in your device.
- Also you are responsible for your own actions and if you brick your device, it's all your fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eroldru

Mighty

Sorry man, I cannot because I myself have never done it. I first installed TWRP on my tab using this method :

1) I downloaded the Kingroot apk
2) Then I installed it and rooted my tab
3) Then I installed the Ofiicial TWRP app
4) Then I selected my device and downloaded the recovery
5) Then I flashed the recovery using the app
6) Then I installled the android 6 custom rom !

NOTE :
- The app mentioned in step 1) is a Malware so make sure that you don't have any sensitive information of yours in the tab before installing it.
- Select the correct device modeel in the TWRP app.
- This method can be called dirty method so make sure you backup any important data stored in your device.
- Also you are responsible for your own actions and if you brick your device, it's all your fault.
Bootloader of tab 2 is not locked, i dunno how this is neceessary

D

Deleted member 11418521

haha I know but now I'm intrigued...let me ask you this, how easy is it to go back to 6.0 roms if I don't like 8.0 one?
Just install the 8.0 rom like you installed android 6 rom. To revert back just install the 6.0 like you installed for the 8.0 rom 👍

Oct 6, 2021
i have a question i rooted y device by using oden mode so after root i flash twrp recovery so i flash my room which is linage 14.1 so after i use itmy device is no more rooted why this happened

D

Deleted member 11418521

I have a question. I rooted my device by using odin mode so after root I flash twrp recovery so I flash my rom which is linage 14.1 so after I use it, my device is no more rooted. Why this happened ?
Because while installing a custom rom you have to wipe /data, /system, /internal storage, /cache. When you wipe the /system, everything is wiped including the earlier Android OS. When you rooted the device using odin, the earlier Android version got rooted and since you have to compulsorily wipe /system before installing a custom rom, the device lost root. Now that you have flashed Lineage OS 14, you'll have to flash SuperSU or Magisk zip, which you'll find on internet.

Reactions: Mighty

ikki411

Feb 24, 2018

Top Liked Posts