Best Rom for battery life Redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon) ?!

Search This thread

YASANdev

Jul 10, 2016
I wanna know wich CM rom is best for battery with wich kernel. :(

I used offical cm13 mostly and it was pretty good... i could get 8+ SOT (have this in mind that ur usage effects SOT alot)

and now i am flashing Krexus CAF ( now i am on AICP 12.0 nougat and its too unstable )!
krexus is the lightest and smoothest rom ive ever tried!!!

anyways battery is good in almost all roms even on N roms so dont worry about it...

(this telegram group probably can help you too! we already have 160+ members!! invitation link : https://telegram.me/joinchat/D1EpEkFyCBZVzwdJ-rGW3A )

4PaniC

Jul 20, 2013
Lima
I used offical cm13 mostly and it was pretty good... i could get 8+ SOT (have this in mind that ur usage effects SOT alot)

and now i am flashing Krexus CAF ( now i am on AICP 12.0 nougat and its too unstable )!

anyways battery is good in almost all roms even on N roms so dont worry about it...

(this telegram group probably can help you too! we already have 160+ members!! invitation link : https://telegram.me/joinchat/D1EpEkFyCBZVzwdJ-rGW3A )

Which version?

Cm-13.0-20161030-NIGHTLY-kenzo.zip
cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J4-kenzo.zip

Swizzy88

May 30, 2012
I get okay results with latest xiaomi EU rom and Agni kernel. There seems to be a bug with android logger though, not sure if it's the fault of xiaomi rom or kernel. When I keep android logger enabled in Kernel Adiutor then Android System doesn't let the phone sleep because of the logging process.

Right now I get ~5-6h screen on time with full brightness, 4g, some tethering and GPS use. With my old Samsung S5 that usage would equate to probably 1.5h screen on time.

I think in terms of battery the screen brightness and 4g/signal quality are more important than governor settings. When I use it in the dark with just airplane mode and wifi I get 10h screen on time easily but 4g and bad signal it's closer to 7h.

Reactions: YASANdev

pksingh.sagar

Aug 31, 2014
sagar

Link is not working btw which is lightest and fastest ROM on nougat with best performance,forget about battery life and with no lags in UI and games

Reactions: z1d4n21

pksingh.sagar

Aug 31, 2014
sagar
Miui10 8.9.20

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-20-13-57-42-570_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-20-13-57-42-570_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 372
  • Screenshot_2018-10-20-13-57-16-964_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-20-13-57-16-964_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 372

a1acs

Sep 12, 2014
lko
none can beat the viper os nougat version made by @amog787 . i am using it with agni kernal and getting 9 to 10 hrs of sot in my 2 years old kezo easily with moderate use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am on citrus caf rom. You can try that. Gives me 7-8 hours SOT easily with 2d of standby time.
    Hey guys! I'm looking for a rom with a good battery! I used to have MIUI global stable and the battery was pretty awesome but i really prefer purer Android and i cant stand MIUI look (no offense)
    is there any roms with a good battery life like the miui stable?? For example 8-9 Screen on time?!
    Nope. No other pure android rom can offer such a great SOT times as miui. On RR im getting around 6-7h SOT without using 4g.

Sent from Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
    Hey can you tell me how you did this? Are you on Custom Kernel or Stock Kernel? Would be nice if you could give a little step by step Guide...
    Do I need to root?
    Thank you :)
    I'm pretty sure you only need to be rooted.
    Hey can you tell me how you did this? Are you on Custom Kernel or Stock Kernel? Would be nice if you could give a little step by step Guide...
    Do I need to root?
    Thank you :)

you have to do it using "kernel Auditor" app and your phone has to be rooted! in my vase i flashed Santhosh's CM13, GApps & SuperSU Zip to easily root my phone!
    you dont need a custom kernel! although custom kernels have more CPU & GPU governors!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone