Best rom for battery Poco f2 pro/k30pro

Search This thread
ohhh thanks i didin't know that, and what i download from there i have to flash it via fastboot? thanks for the response i'm new and i'm learning.
Is your phone unlocked?
Currently Which rom ?
Delete all screen security.
Flash this recovery (twrp) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145679747
reboot to twrp
Go to wipe, format data yes, reboot twrp
Put the rom in internal storage with pc(or OTg)
Flash rom in twrp
First boot take 5/6 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: Latin_lion_

LuZ_booyadude

Jul 8, 2012
Make sure you on latest A11 version (mine V12.2.4.0.RJKMIXM), flash TWRP via fastboot, boot into TWRP, format data only, flash the ROM, reboot. First boot may take some times.

josephh888

Feb 18, 2021
i finally did it and i having some troubles still with the notifications it doesn't arrive when it has to, i put the weekly eu miui and i still have those problems, could get better in a couple of days? the apps are on automatic startup, i make the lock with the padlock and no restrictions on battery and i still have troubles.

i finally did it and i having some troubles still with the notifications it doesn't arrive when it has to, i put the weekly eu miui and i still have those problems, could get better in a couple of days? the apps are on automatic startup, i make the lock with the padlock and no restrictions on battery and i still have troubles.
What the problem exactly?

josephh888

Feb 18, 2021
Use it to try, set to permanent and application icons.
Never had this problem with these roms.
No need to activate automatic start and no restrictions on battery .
Ok i will try it but it's very frustrating to have the phone working like this, in case it didn't work do you recommend another miui version to try or any other rom? Thanks for your help.

Ok thanks i will try that. Every time you install an app did you make any modifications or just simply let it be?
Just on this rom where all the apps are automatically started after installation.
Mi fit and google messages for example requires automatic start and no battery restriction.
I also use outlook without automatic start and with battery restriction and notifications arrive without problems.
Also see the permissions of the applications and their notifications in the settings of the apps in phone parameters.

josephh888

Feb 18, 2021
Just on this rom where all the apps are automatically started after installation.
Mi fit and google messages for example requires automatic start and no battery restriction.
I also use outlook without automatic start and with battery restriction and notifications arrive without problems.
Also see the permissions of the applications and their notifications in the settings of the apps in phone parameters.
Sorry i was
Still no look i don't know what else can i do i'm in 20.4.30 weekly eu and still have the same problems, i can't trust in my device. I will try another version of miui to see if i can get some luck, i don't care if it is and old one as long as it works, or i will try any aosp rom to but I like a lot miui.

Sorry i was

Still no look i don't know what else can i do i'm in 20.4.30 weekly eu and still have the same problems, i can't trust in my device. I will try another version of miui to see if i can get some luck, i don't care if it is and old one as long as it works, or i will try any aosp rom to but I like a lot miui.
Did you flash aglobal rom with miflash?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone