Best rom for battery Poco f2 pro/k30pro

Search This thread

hadec

Feb 9, 2015
Hello guys i am currently looking for the best rom to try with the best possible battery...any suggestions for those who tried roms? Currently at china stable k30pro

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Is there major improvements in weekly?? Or just fast bug fixes?🤗🤗
Weekly are Beta ROMs with new features and bug fixes every week. Stable is basically an older Weekly that was tested sufficiently by Xiaomi to be considered stable .
Sometimes with important bugs, sometimes without.
I went from the last stable to the last weekly(miui 12.5) and it works really well.

hadec

Feb 9, 2015
Weekly are Beta ROMs with new features and bug fixes every week. Stable is basically an older Weekly that was tested sufficiently by Xiaomi to be considered stable .
Sometimes with important bugs, sometimes without.
I went from the last stable to the last weekly(miui 12.5) and it works really well.
Alright, thanks so much for your time and help, best wishes!! If u have any mods, pm me

josephh888

Feb 18, 2021
Hi! One question i can unlock the bootloader in Monday, which steps should i have to do to downgrade to Android 10? What is the best miui rom that you recommend? I have to download fastboot version for the little i read is that correct? Thanks for any information you can provide, i'm new and i want to learn all this stuff.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi! One question i can unlock the bootloader in Monday, which steps should i have to do to downgrade to Android 10? What is the best miui rom that you recommend? I have to download fastboot version for the little i read is that correct? Thanks for any information you can provide, i'm new and i want to learn all this stuff.
Why downgrade to stock 10, Xiaomi EU rom android 11works better.

josephh888

Feb 18, 2021
Why downgrade to stock 10, Xiaomi EU rom android 11works better.
because i'm in the latest miui and i have a big big problem with notifications and i have try everything to make them work and the only app that works as it suppouse to it's whatsapp the rest i only receive notifications when i unlock the phone, and i wanna downgrade to a rom that doesn't give me that problem because it's a very big problem or any rom that suggest that works fine.

LuZ_booyadude

Jul 8, 2012
Tried CRDroid, the battery not so good, but I read its because pocket detection. Also, GApps for A11 has many issues (maps, auto, third party apps that rely on maps, etc), revert to stock global even before able to test pocket detection disabled. Battery on stock A11 global is very good, but its has so many bugs. Tried xiaomi.eu weekly, almost no bug and able to keep A11 stock battery performance. It's my daily driver now.

mekton

Jun 22, 2020
Tried CRDroid, the battery not so good, but I read its because pocket detection. Also, GApps for A11 has many issues (maps, auto, third party apps that rely on maps, etc), revert to stock global even before able to test pocket detection disabled. Battery on stock A11 global is very good, but its has so many bugs. Tried xiaomi.eu weekly, almost no bug and able to keep A11 stock battery performance. It's my daily driver now.

of course, i deactivate pocket mode too, because it drains a lot the battery, on the other side I did not have a single problem with apps. That's weird :confused:

josephh888

Feb 18, 2021
ohhh thanks i didin't know that, and what i download from there i have to flash it via fastboot? thanks for the response i'm new and i'm learning.

Top Liked Posts