?Best rom for gaming??

Search This thread

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
..?...well now that our problem man...we want best battery back up and performance as well as no heating while playing games?...even an optimized game heats on zuk(modern combat 5)....and I hit temp 50°c...so from 50°c to 43 that's a huge difference....
Every device is gonna heat when playing games.. whether it's Android or iOS.... there are two options.. either stop playing games or just let zuk heat a bit... processor are made to handle heat ..I read about it on web ...says that processor can handle heat up to 110°c..and still be functional...if you care about battery life we can replace a new battery so no worry...and also sd820 will heat up to 42-43 even in normal use (and multitasking)...
Bro at my settings it heats a little less compared to ur settings which is quite obvious coz I have underclocked
More

Kartik.k

Apr 10, 2018
Best ROM for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus

Hi guys if you are looking for best rom or performance rom just try now this rom
dotOS-O-v2.3.1-z2_plus-OFFICIAL-20180617.zip
Their is no best performance rom than this(download only this version of rom).
I tryed so many roms even stock rom all versions, but no one beat this rom in performance. Stock rom eats most graphics from game making them blurry(no details in objects).
You can play any game with better performance and it is stable also. Juat try this . you will never try any other. If you want root just flash Magisk v.16 (only this version), then flash what you want.
Thats it guys . Happy Flashing.

Reactions: hf958 and sharvanpn

sharvanpn

Apr 7, 2018
Jodhpur
Hi guys if you are looking for best rom or performance rom just try now this rom
I tryed so many roms even stock rom all versions, but no one beat this rom in performance. Stock rom eats most graphics from game making them blurry(no details in objects).
You can play any game with better performance and it is stable also. Juat try this . you will never try any other. If you want root just flash Magisk v.16 (only this version), then flash what you want.

this one:
https://huxiabao.top/?/ZUK Z2 PLUS(ZUK Z2)/1 不需要PT (NON-TREBLE ROM)/DotOS/

Reactions: Kartik.k and hf958
Aug 11, 2018
This ROM was my favorite oreo rom before nitrogen os came out. @miju12's roms are always good. @miju12's citrus 3.5 is still the best rom available for our zuk. Currently I'm following his candy (pie) rom project. Hope it will be awesome.

@_devil_

Jul 12, 2017
I am using PixelExperience_z2_plus-9.0-20181217-1906-OFFICIAL.zip + F1XY-4.4-rev1.08.zip + Chrysalis_Thermals.zip..
?
I am playing pubg with high + hd , no exta heat. No lag ..
?
This combination is good if you want pixel like feel and pure stock.
?
And I've tried HDR+EXTREME (30 minutes with 20% battery usage) by BAGT and no lag no extra heating.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hirdesh007

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
I am using PixelExperience_z2_plus-9.0-20181217-1906-OFFICIAL.zip + F1XY-4.4-rev1.08.zip + Chrysalis_Thermals.zip..
?
I am playing pubg with high + hd , no exta heat. No lag ..
?
This combination is good if you want pixel like feel and pure stock.
?
And I've tried HDR+EXTREME (30 minutes with 20% battery usage) by BAGT and no lag no extra heating.:)
Provide link for chrysalis thermal
Coz it's removed from themes section I guess I couldn't find it there

kunal sasane

Dec 16, 2017
Some one mentioned that viper with bfr kernel is good?..I am facing lags with stock kernel...it's been 1 month using viper in starting pubg was so smooth but now it's struggling....
In every rom. Pubg lags after some time....don't know why... currently flashed bfr kernel on viper....let's hope it runs smooth

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
Some one mentioned that viper with bfr kernel is good?..I am facing lags with stock kernel...it's been 1 month using viper in starting pubg was so smooth but now it's struggling....
In every rom. Pubg lags after some time....don't know why... currently flashed bfr kernel on viper....let's hope it runs smooth
Bro try those underclocked settings discussed in prev page

kunal sasane

Dec 16, 2017
Bro try those underclocked settings discussed in prev page
I did try...at first it worked fine but I am taking about other things.....pubg starts lagging after 2-3 week in every rom....I have flashed bfr but in kernel auditor app it showed that 1.8 and 1.2 freq is used a lot and it got underclocked at some heat so it caused more lags

kunal sasane

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone using GL tools and setting fake GPU 540?..I am currently using it and I can achieve 50-60fps but the problem is heat...any way to make it smooth?..

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
Damn bro this ROM is crazy asf damn crazy performance

Reactions: Kartik.k

Rasenkai99

May 6, 2018
Goa
What's the best roms for gaming?:)

Stop asking for the best ROM, it doesn't exist. If there was one true best ROM, do you think there would be other ROMs?
There is only subjectively best and that's different for everyone. Everyone has different usage patterns and preferences, so when asking for the best, you get the best for them, not the best for you. The only way you'll find the best one for you is by trying them yourself.
They're all free, anyway.
:highfive:
:laugh:

Reactions: hf958

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
Stop asking for the best ROM, it doesn't exist. If there was one true best ROM, do you think there would be other ROMs?
There is only subjectively best and that's different for everyone. Everyone has different usage patterns and preferences, so when asking for the best, you get the best for them, not the best for you. The only way you'll find the best one for you is by trying them yourself.
They're all free, anyway.
:highfive:
:laugh:
True that well said bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi pocophone is good but it has a 6 inch screen which is kind of big for me,the reason I bought zuk z2 was it's 5 inch screen size with a decent battery life & no other phone with 5 inch screen size can beat it in performance.
    Same pinch bro, i have the same preferences. But the latest phones have very thin bezels and generally 18:9 aspect ratio which results in high screen to body ratio and comfortable handling. And newer chipsets are more powerful too. I'm still looking forward to a new ZUK phone. Btw, Zuk Z2 is a masterpiece in its class and we all love it.
    And. It may not give a nice battery back up right?..well if you want stable pubg experience. ....just flash Miui 10 global 8.8.1. It's quite stable and in normal use too......can't say about battery life haven't checked...but pubg was smooth temp may hit 50....I saw one dude with temp only 45 with pubg but I can say pubg is now very smooth
    Give Cardinal AOSP 5.7 a try it has perfect balance between performance & battery life I got best performance & good SOT while playing PUBG with HD graphics & high frame rate without much temperature rise. You can find the ROM in the below thread

https://forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/development/cardinal-aosp-t3782004
    I'm sticking to Nitrogen os as of now and pubg is pretty much good. Disable battery optimization for pubg or any game that lags. Try to let the device rest 5-10 minutes after every game by turning off screen and putting it on a colder surface. Or, you can replace the glass back with a metal one available on AliExpress, may help in faster heat dissipation.

I don't try tweak or mod on any ROM. The devs do their best to balance battery and performance. Just keep giving them feedback
    Shut up you fool don't spread rumours ,you haven't tried it I am personally using it and volte is working flawlessly

Your words shows your upbringing and education.
    After trying a lot of roms and playing with Kernels, I had my smoothest pubg experience on jaguar. Hands down by me to optimumpro
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone