Best ROM for Le2 x526?

Search This thread

mirchichamu

Nov 14, 2007
Hi all,
i have bought this phone Le x526 Qualcomm version 3/32 GB. I noted that the internal memory was just 7.xx GB remaining. So I decided to Install TWRP and format Data partition. I successfully installed TWRP. My remaining internal storage is 14 GB plus.
Now I want to install a 3rd Party ROM which is best in performance and battery life.

Will anybody guide me to the best 3rd party ROM in this regard? PLEASE DON'T TELL TO EXPERIMENT BY MYSELF AS I HAVE NO TIME AND EXPERTISE TO INSTALL DAILY ONE ROM. I WANT A SINGLE TIME INSTALL. I SHALL BE MUCH THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS KINDNESS.

macbroom

I just recently got this phone also. I installed Lineage 14.1 last week and find it great. The oreo roms are fancy but Lineage 14.1 just works. Ota update worked good for me last night with no problems. Not planning to change roms anytime soon. Hope this helps.

Reactions: xen2001

mirchichamu

Nov 14, 2007
Thank you very much for the answer. I installed MIUI rom. Working well. I may try Lineage rom if slim and good battery backup. @macbroom

xen2001

Dec 17, 2017
"...My remaining internal storage is 14 GB plus..."
Kinda on the low side, hm?
After the fat lady sung here for me, I am left with 19 GB.
Did you do some twrp backup to internal memory?
From EUI to kludgy MIUI?
Man, you're a masochist. :)
"I may try Lineage rom if slim and good battery backup."
So after all, not a single install, daily ROM installation type of use case, welcome to Flash-o-holic Anonymous club.

macbroom

The battery life for me is excellent........but I don't have my sim in this phone! My trusty old $50 Homtom HT3 phone pulls in a signal like no tomorrow, never drops a signal, and lasts for days on a charge!
If your signal is weak, this phone drains battery, from what I observed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just recently got this phone also. I installed Lineage 14.1 last week and find it great. The oreo roms are fancy but Lineage 14.1 just works. Ota update worked good for me last night with no problems. Not planning to change roms anytime soon. Hope this helps.