Best Rom

Search This thread

pop1234

Dec 2, 2009
baltimore
Hey I've been on the same rom for a (Jellybomb) and I haven't tried that many others are there any really good Roman with the new update in them
. Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

tazfanatic

Apr 4, 2011
Brockton, MA
Hey I've been on the same rom for a (Jellybomb) and I haven't tried that many others are there any really good Roman with the new update in them
. Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

Try them all to see what works for you and how you use your phone. No one can tell you what is best for you ;)

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Yup, as tazfanatic said, no one will be able to point you to a ROM that is best tailored to YOUR usage and YOUR needs or what YOU consider to define stability

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Thanks man all really new to work is my wifi tether

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app

All roms can have wifi tether, just google "Treve mod wifi tether" and install that APK on whatever rom you choose and BAM! Working wifi tether :cyclops:

Whiplashh

Jun 29, 2012
I would highly suggest cyanogenmod, aokp, PA.3.0, team nocturnal ROMs, dazednconfused ROM, jdeloach ROM, evo 4Gs ROMs, and all the others in the development sections.

Sent From My Rooted, S-OFF'd Blackberry Curve using the iOS XDA Application for Android.

Reactions: CNexus

tazfanatic

Apr 4, 2011
Brockton, MA
I think whenever we get a thread like this, we each take turns posting links to Rom threads until each and every Rom is posted... that way they can flash each one and find out which one they like best.

My response in post 2 is the normal response I and most people that have been around a long time give to these threads. Whiplash kind of did in his post #5.

Also way to much effort LOL

Reactions: Ragnar and CNexus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And in my opinion the best hands down.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Is the reason this should never be asked and if so answered in a very generic way. Like I did above.
    I think whenever we get a thread like this, we each take turns posting links to Rom threads until each and every Rom is posted... that way they can flash each one and find out which one they like best.

My response in post 2 is the normal response I and most people that have been around a long time give to these threads. Whiplash kind of did in his post #5.

Also way to much effort LOL
    I would highly suggest cyanogenmod, aokp, PA.3.0, team nocturnal ROMs, dazednconfused ROM, jdeloach ROM, evo 4Gs ROMs, and all the others in the development sections.

Sent From My Rooted, S-OFF'd Blackberry Curve using the iOS XDA Application for Android.
    LOL you know my feelings on this one LOL.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone