Question Best roms to use on OnePlus 9 with VERIZON network

Search This thread

luckychukiye

Jul 6, 2022
Hi all,

I'm new to roms and have a unlocked TMobile OnePlus 9 converted to global Oxygen OS 11.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what roms I can use that fully work on Verizon?

1104375686065815561.png

See the Oxygen OS 11 version.

What are my options for roms? I have an issue when updating to OS 12 at the moment so I am wanting to try to flash a rom

NishiMoon

Apr 18, 2022
OnePlus 9
Hi all,

I'm new to roms and have a unlocked TMobile OnePlus 9 converted to global Oxygen OS 11.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what roms I can use that fully work on Verizon?

1104375686065815561.png

See the Oxygen OS 11 version.

What are my options for roms? I have an issue when updating to OS 12 at the moment so I am wanting to try to flash a rom
I know it's a little off the main topic, but I have been searching everywhere. Would you happen to have a copy of the Oneplus 9 (not pro) TMobile LE2117_11_C.18 Stock Boot.img?? It would be greatly and I mean greatly appreciated ☺️

FeroxFoxxo

Feb 11, 2022
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
StagOS or PixelExtended are your best bets at the moment in my opinion for custom roms.

ASOPA is OOS11 based for the foreseeable future, which generally has battery throttling, and an annoying bootloader unlock message, although very good optimisation and performance from Arter. EvoX builds have been completely broken on both times I've flashed it (released publically without testing and bootloops). Nameless is fantastic but I know support for it has been dropped in the past due to the developer not having the time to maintain it to his standard, so I'm still a bit dubious of flashing it as my main, though YMMV.

Last edited: