Question Best Rooted Apps for Oneplus 9 Pro!

Search This thread

PKkeys

• Apr 19, 2021
    Hello guys! This thread is for all the rooted people out here who have rooted their oneplus 9 Pro. What are the root apps you are using and what apps you think can be used later as they might cause any brick! Love to hear from you! :)

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
    Titanium Backup Pro, Battery Charger Limit (doesn´t seem to work on Android 11), Franco Kernel Manager, Youtube Vanced, AdAway, SD Maid, High Brightness Mode, Swift Backup and some Magisk Modules....
    SD Maid? This has been known for years to actually not do anything whatsoever for performance. In fact probably malware.

AllGamer

Retired Forum Moderator
  • May 24, 2008
    Razer Phone 2
    Motorola One Action
    Yup, for me is Titanium Backup Pro, AdAway, Magisk, Root Explorer... bunch of other stuff, but those are the top ones for me.
    Having root is just having the flexibility of being able to hack stuff and customize the phone to your own liking.
    Access settings and config files usually you'd not be able to access without root.

applyscience

• Nov 25, 2016
    OnePlus 9
    Root Explorer, Swift Backup for backup/restore of apps (with data) updated regularly, rather than Titanium Backup which is basically been dumped, Root Essentials

swift looks great but wish it was on fdroid too. OAndBackupX has finally been updated to work on A11 and works perfectly. My only judgement of it is its dependency to use documents.ui to function, instead of allowing any competent file manager.

avid_droid

• Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    swift looks great but wish it was on fdroid too. OAndBackupX has finally been updated to work on A11 and works perfectly. My only judgement of it is its dependency to use documents.ui to function, instead of allowing any competent file manager.
    Thinking of completely de-googling my phone and using fdroid also. But the adjustment of non-google apps is where I get stuck. Might get me another phone for both worlds

applyscience

• Nov 25, 2016
    OnePlus 9
    Thinking of completely de-googling my phone and using fdroid also. But the adjustment of non-google apps is where I get stuck. Might get me another phone for both worlds

de-googling, while always something i consider and work towards, is hard. in fact, id say its almost impossible with the OP9 on A11 at this time (unless you're a developer with great skills, ok with extremely minimal use and sub optimal security)

thankfully, i enjoy browsing fdroid repos and seeing what new offerings are out there. aurora droid has a fantastic list of pre installed repos available.its lack of anti-feature control in the options (like f-droid) made me just export its precompiled list into fdroid itself.

avid_droid

• Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    de-googling, while always something i consider and work towards, is hard. in fact, id say its almost impossible with the OP9 on A11 at this time (unless you're a developer with great skills, ok with extremely minimal use and sub optimal security)

thankfully, i enjoy browsing fdroid repos and seeing what new offerings are out there. aurora droid has a fantastic list of pre installed repos available.its lack of anti-feature control in the options (like f-droid) made me just export its precompiled list into fdroid itself.
    True. I played with aurora on my op7pro

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone