Best S7+ case

Search This thread

schmeggy929

Recognized Themer
Apr 13, 2008
New Jersey
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yeah, I don't get it. Zototop made a good case where the flap covers the s-pen(so you don't lose it). I can not find any company that makes it that way. Every single one has a an open for the s-pen( easy way to lose it).

jah

Oct 12, 2005
UK
As a primarily business user, I really like the OEM keyboard case even though it is very expensive. In the UK we did have a recent Samsung 15% off offer.

bomp306

Feb 1, 2012
As a primarily business user, I really like the OEM keyboard case even though it is very expensive. In the UK we did have a recent Samsung 15% off offer.

If you purchased via a Samsung experience store it was also 50% off the keyboard case

imtjnotu

Jan 16, 2008
Here are some pics of my Tab S6 and tab S7+ poetic cases

Attachments

• 20201005_095335.jpg
    20201005_095335.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 20201005_095312.jpg
    20201005_095312.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 163

bayniner

Jan 31, 2011

Zeab

Sep 17, 2007
I had the Tab S6 with the OEM Samsung trifold cover and loved it. I especially liked the simplicity of it magnetically attaching to the back and how it covered/protected the pen. I would love to find something similar for my S7+ if anyone knows of one.

bomp306

Feb 1, 2012
I had the Tab S6 with the OEM Samsung trifold cover and loved it. I especially liked the simplicity of it magnetically attaching to the back and how it covered/protected the pen. I would love to find something similar for my S7+ if anyone knows of one.

It's not yet available, the only case similar is the offical book case.

Been searching for a few days and settled on the book case for now. To swap out my keyboard book case for when I'm gaming or travelling light.

Zeab

Sep 17, 2007
Yeah, I got the official book case and hate it. Pen won't stay put and if I use the internal holder the pen falls out everytime I open the darn thing up.

sanvara

Jul 24, 2008
Yeah, I got the official book case and hate it. Pen won't stay put and if I use the internal holder the pen falls out everytime I open the darn thing up.

Not sure what Samsung was thinking. The book cover is a design disaster without a cover flap to hold the pen.

bomp306

Feb 1, 2012
Not sure what Samsung was thinking. The book cover is a design disaster without a cover flap to hold the pen.

I've got the book keyboard cover and the standard book cover case and think both are perfect for office/home use.

Pen stays in place and they are both really good fit/form/function. There is cheaper covers on amazon with pen flaps if required. Or more protection.

mikedavo

Sep 16, 2017
I've got the book keyboard cover and the standard book cover case and think both are perfect for office/home use.

Pen stays in place and they are both really good fit/form/function. There is cheaper covers on amazon with pen flaps if required. Or more protection.
Yeah, I got the official book cover as it was the only case available in my country at the time.
I personally like the case design better than the s6 because you can't lay the tablet flat with the tab s6 book cover, it was its biggest fault. The magnet on the inside of the s7 case had given me no problem at all.
I don't use air gestures so I don't need the pen to be on the back of the tablet.

zedlion

Aug 6, 2009
Miami
Has anyone been able to find a case that fits around the tab but leaves the pogo connectors open so that the keyboard can still be attached?
does anyone see why this cant be done.....the surface pros have a case just like that where the tab is protected and even has a 3rd party kick stand available to it via the case and the keyboard can still be used.
i hear that the kickstand for the keyboard case is kind of poor and also the case doesnt seem to protect much

funem

I wanted one like I had for my S6 that had a front cover and a flap cover/holder for the pen so it can be held in place while it was charging. The ZTOP case I had for the S6 had a flap to cover the pen like the samsung covers do but you cant seem to get non Samsung ones for the S7+ yet. The best one I could find that has a folding flap cover that doubles as a stand and a pen holder to keep it in place while it was charging was the "Spigen Rugged Armor Pro" which is currently on Amazon for just under £20. Review on YouTube looked ok for me and its not as bulky as it looks. Will update once I recieve it.

SPRAP.jpg

12paq

Aug 16, 2010
Colorado
www.DonAshcraft.com
I just got a Spigen Tough Armor Pro. I am not interested in a case with a screen cover just something to make it easier to hold and protect it from drops. It's a bit thicker than the model I had for my S6 tab but it's good so far.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CYBPNJZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yeah, I've got this one too. I really like it. It's far more slim and sleek than I thought it would be. It's nowhere near as bulky as other armor cases. Like you I'm not interested in a screen protector. This one also holds the pen far better than just the magnet, yet it's still easy to remove and put back. I find the kickstand nice as well. The case also works with all my tablet stands that give more angle adjustments.

The Pogo pins are blocked, but I use Bluetooth keyboards so it's not a problem.

The S7 Plus a bit heavy and with this case it's almost too heavy. But I'm getting used to it. That's the price you pay for a big 12" tablet, it's bound to be a bit heavy.

I still take the case off every once in a while. This tablet is so sleek and slim, without a case it's just gorgeous.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone