Accessories best screen protector for samsung s21 ultra?

Search This thread

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Mine came with one. I spent days trying to figure out why the fingerprint reader barely worked. Then I removed the screen protector which turned out to be just a thin plastic sheet. Now awaiting a TPU screen protector.

Strange, my fingerprint reader works first time, every time with the screen protector that came with it installed. If you had problems with that, I'd suggest the same will apply with any other you put on your phone.

SloPoke23

Jan 13, 2019
Strange, my fingerprint reader works first time, every time with the screen protector that came with it installed. If you had problems with that, I'd suggest the same will apply with any other you put on your phone.
TPU protector arrived and was installed and the fingerprint reader still works fine without even being reprogrammed. Not sure if different factory installed protectors are installed in different markets but the one I peeled off was cheap thin flexible plastic.

Arsenic1234

Jan 21, 2009
Used the uv gel glass one. Works great with fingerprint reader. Got from Amazon half price of Whitestone.

Install was easy. Might want to use a few drops from the second gel tube on the first install. That was the only thing that was a tad short on the install.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone