Best smartphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Any opinion on the best phone from the lot? It's actually for my mother so looking for a nice and simple phone for her that works well but isn't too expensive

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

nasen_baer_00

Nov 22, 2010
Augsburg
What is the best smartphone (can be touchscreen or a BlackBerry) that works well and is under £80. It should have 3g at least as well. Not interested in ssecond hand also. Could also be a good phone on contract for about £7 a month with more than 200 free texts and some minutes. Thanks for any help.

I'm very happy with my HTC HD2.

Reactions: UndisputedGuy

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
I was just browsing and was about to ask the question, which phone:
The Huawei ascend G300
The HTC desire C
The galaxy y
The galaxy S
BlackBerry curve 9320
Galaxy mini
And then see your post! Is the HTC The best of the bunch?

Bumping this post

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
I was thinking that but I asked in another forum as well which told me the HTC wasn't actually that good?

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Nexus is way past the price range I'm looking at. Will the 600 mhz processor in the desire C work as well in the future? As the Huawei has a 1 Ghz processor.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Need a cheap phone that's new. Is the desire C out of the question with its 600 mhz processor?

Python.

Nov 4, 2011
Need a cheap phone that's new. Is the desire C out of the question with its 600 mhz processor?

The posters above are giving you tips/suggestion that I think are out of your budget. In your budget the best phones are the Desire C and Samsung Y. The Samsung has a faster CPU but the HTC has a better OS, camera, screen, resolution, RAM and battery. So, in the end the HTC is the better option. I doubt you will get a 1GHz CPU in your budget without major sacrifices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wouldn't part with my OG EVO running cm7 for less than $150. And it's just sitting in a drawer loathing my new LTE :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

No offense but as the days pass, you're losing value on a phone that's two years old, so I hope you're prepared to keep that Evo because at least in my general region of the country, those go for $100 or less on CL.
    What is the best smartphone (can be touchscreen or a BlackBerry) that works well and is under £80. It should have 3g at least as well. Not interested in ssecond hand also. Could also be a good phone on contract for about £7 a month with more than 200 free texts and some minutes. Thanks for any help.

For that price? Do you live in the same world as the rest of us?
    The best you're looking at is gonna be the SE Xperia X8. It can be picked up for around £70/80 and it's not a bad little phone either. It should more than do what you're looking for.

Sent from Sony Xperia S using XDA Premium
    Join my threads here and here.

Check out this [GUIDE] How to be a New User (and not a noob)
    Are we talking under 100 with our without contract?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Buy the samsung galax Y! In Germany it costs 100 Euro without freeminutes but without montly cost!

It is an easy Smartphone but it is ok for beginner and people, who do nt use it very often! My Sister like it!
    :angel:

You idiot y is the worst phone ever made by samsung. The mini 2 costs only 30 euro more and it has much better hardware

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app