• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Best Voice Recorder App for Moto G

Search This thread

acnidre

Aug 9, 2010
Bursa
Hi folks

I was looking for a voice record application for meetings and lectures... I tried to much application from market... And I think I find the best solution:
SKYRO

It has got a clear voice

I recommend it

Best regards

Moto G ile Tapatalk app üzerinden gönderildi...

Reactions: Raykusu

Furieuxariel

May 4, 2011
Personally i use recforge pro, it has the utility of using both mics for stereo recording, i use it in university o reunion.

andresesm

May 7, 2014
Santiago
I use the native sound recorder, only record, stop, play, and erase (all for the current recording, when you finish it will close) the bad thing is that everything you record goes into a .3gpp file, not a .mp3, .wav, blablabla. But with a file explorer you can change it and still play it
to use de native sound recorder if do not appear on your aplications use nova > Direct access > Activies > Sound recorder

spicynitin

Jun 4, 2014
INDIA
Hi folks

I was looking for a voice record application for meetings and lectures... I tried to much application from market... And I think I find the best solution:
SKYRO

It has got a clear voice

I recommend it

Best regards

To me Easy Voice Recorder Pro sounds more interesting...

Skyro sometimes get hanged in my Moto G so i switched to Easy Voice Recorder PRo

Shivaraj M Patil

Nov 21, 2014
Skyro v 3.0 Material designed app

Skyro's new version is completely re-designed with beautiful themes and ability to add photos to the recording.
Over all experiance is improved a lot. Best voice recorder app for android.
try it worth

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 784
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 772

MauriceFdo

Jul 5, 2012
Mexico
I have tried several apps for live music recording and I get saturation. Only the video camcorder records a clear audio, but I don't want the video, only the audio. (Sorry for my English)

himu_joy

Sep 11, 2011
BD
There is one and only voice recorder with some unique feature like " Noise cancellation test/ dual mic test" as well as stereo recorder... I like that most. just search "voice recorder sony corporation"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks

SKYRO

It has got a clear voice

I recommend it

Best regards