Best Way to get Unlock Code.

Search This thread

Alahdal

Jan 16, 2008
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Today I got an email from [email protected], Yes it is true. One person told me if i want to get unlock code I have to write to this email and then dell will provide with the unlock code. Please see attached correspondences between me and dell.

Just write to "[email protected]" as follows:

please send me my unlock code per the DMCA act.

Service Tag: "Your device's Service tag."
IMEI: "Your device's IMEI."

Attachments

• UnlockCodeRequest.jpg
    UnlockCodeRequest.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 757
Reactions: mine420

lordmorphous

Mar 26, 2009
Clermont, FL
Just gave it a shot....I'll let you know if it worked. If it works, where do I put in the code?

This is the reply I received:

Dear Dell Customer, Please contact customer care for unlock code for this device as it is a retail piece. Mobility support : US 1-800-308-3355 Mobility Unlock Code Team

Last edited:

Alahdal

Jan 16, 2008
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Just gave it a shot....I'll let you know if it worked. If it works, where do I put in the code?

For information: Just use other carrier SIM card then the device will prompt for unlock code, press unlock and use the code.

Dear Dell Customer, Please contact customer care for unlock code for this device as it is a retail piece. Mobility support : US 1-800-308-3355 Mobility Unlock Code Team

Good Luck, for me it works. Maybe this for specific devices (IMEI), however it worth a try.

SuperKeeper

Aug 31, 2007
Are you doing this with American networks? (AT&T).

I'm from the UK, think it will work? Not that I need to unlock it because I'm on o2 anyways, it would be useful.

borijess

Jul 30, 2010
I tried it and it worked they sent my unlock code. Not sure what its good for. I am currently on att. What should I do unlock it any negative affect if unlocked?

Sent from the SuperStreak!

Alahdal

Jan 16, 2008
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
I tried it and it worked they sent my unlock code. Not sure what its good for. I am currently on att. What should I do unlock it any negative affect if unlocked?
Sent from the SuperStreak!

If you insert a non-ATT sim card and switch on your mobile, it will prompt for a code to unlock the mobile. Press unlock and enter the code.

x-kid

Nov 30, 2006
it worked me too. i emailed jun 24 and got it early jun 27. so turn around time was quick considering i email friday afternoon and i got it early monday morning.

waatavr

Apr 28, 2011
just want to confirm this to all. that i have sent them only IMEI and no operator information whatsoever,

they replied me within 24 hours with unlock code and operator info etc. great service..
all manufactures should start a service like this +1 to dell for this :)

stefan.buddle

May 10, 2009
They told me to contact AT&T because this a a retail piece, but not to tell AT&T that it is when I do
Dear Customer,

The below device is a retail piece. Please contact carrier with proof of payment in order to procure the code also do let the carriers know that the below device is a retail piece.

Please visit the link to get the contact details of the Carrier:

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?docid=269106

Tmobile : Contact

http://www.t-mobile.com/Contact.aspx

http://locator.t-mobile.com/

Mobility Unlock code Team

nick_shire

Dec 13, 2007

Did you get a response and did it work mate?
Cheers
Nick

madmax85812

Jan 5, 2009
New Delhi/Pune
UK streaks nogo

This does not work for UK O2 streaks... I got a reply withing 24 hours stating that "your device is not a US device. Contact Dell Mobility for further assistance."

So if anybody has got a solution for UK streaks... please enlighten us...

Alahdal

Jan 16, 2008
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
This does not work for UK O2 streaks... I got a reply withing 24 hours stating that "your device is not a US device. Contact Dell Mobility for further assistance."

So if anybody has got a solution for UK streaks... please enlighten us...

Sorry for saying that, but try to beg, explain and say please. It happened with me when I requested for the second code.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today I got an email from [email protected], Yes it is true. One person told me if i want to get unlock code I have to write to this email and then dell will provide with the unlock code. Please see attached correspondences between me and dell.

Just write to "[email protected]" as follows:

please send me my unlock code per the DMCA act.

Service Tag: "Your device's Service tag."
    IMEI: "Your device's IMEI."
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone