• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[Beta] AWToolkit - All in one tool for Android Wear (support Mac/Windows/...)

tdiddy.2

Jul 19, 2014
www.techrum.vn

So, this is my new project so far. I'm trying to build a tool to help all Android Wear devices with simple tasks. At the moment, this is the initial release and I'll keep it updated.

What's inside the package?
  1. Java Application: you can run it from any platform, Windows, Mac, Linux,...
  2. A folder called "lib" including adb,fastboot for Windows & Mac. If using Linux, you need to find your own adb and put it under "Other" folder

I'm looking forward for your feedback and suggestion. Thanks!

Attachments

html5gamedevs

Jul 28, 2014
So, this is my new project so far. I'm trying to build a tool to help all Android Wear devices with simple tasks. At the moment, this is the initial release and I'll keep it updated.

What's inside the package?
  1. Java Application: you can run it from any platform, Windows, Mac, Linux,...
  2. A folder called "lib" including adb,fastboot for Windows & Mac. If using Linux, you need to find your own adb and put it under "Other" folder

I'm looking forward for your feedback and suggestion. Thanks![/QUOTE]

very good thank you

sagits2016

Apr 27, 2016
Hi tdiddy.2, i'm trying to enable adb over wifi on android wear. I have managed to make it work, but theres a lot of steps because you need to connect over bluetooth first. I know thats probably a way to enable adb over wifi direct over adb shell, but i dont know how to use adb shell well. Maybe you want to contribute? Thanks in advance.

Heres the link