[Beta]CapasOS Beta[Beta]

Search This thread

george.baskharon

Mar 15, 2012
yeah it'd be great but unfortunately i had to remove it coz it wasnt in english and i didnt understand a word :D cant even get into the settings so when i re-flashed it.. same problem and couldnt boot it :) so im waiting for the next release
Great UI

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
yeah it'd be great but unfortunately i had to remove it coz it wasnt in english and i didnt understand a word :D cant even get into the settings so when i re-flashed it.. same problem and couldnt boot it :) so im waiting for the next release
Great UI

To change the language you had to go to settings ---> select the language and keyboard and select your language anyway thanks for test,in the next release I will try to fix these bugs :)
PS: What language was the ROM?

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
Attention
CapasOS tries staff to continue its development for other devices, you are a programmer for android?, You know modify a ROM? So you're the right man, you know you are a graphic and make good use photoshop or other graphics programs? So you're the right man.
If you want to join in the project CapasOS contact me in the official forum (Send PM to user ---blacksoul---)

MaffyRain

Dec 23, 2011
San Gemini
OnePlus 5T
If you want I can lend a hand I know how to change a ROM (on a basic level such as the change of parameters), I can compile and decompile apk and rom.
I also can do test if you want.

If you need help contact me in PM:D

Last edited:

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
If you want I can lend a hand I know how to change a ROM (on a basic level such as the change of parameters), I can compile and decompile apk and rom.

Thank you for interest in my project but I would serve someone a bit more clever than me to help me in developing the ROM

Thanks anyway ---blacksoul---

Reactions: MaffyRain

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
Official announcement Capas Mall

CapasOS is pleased to announce its new marketplace Capas Mall, the result of months of hard work Capas Mall is accessible to address http://capasmall.altervista.org with this marketplace Capas-project expands its borders who are trying to offer its users a 360 ° experience without relying on Google, because, I take this opportunity to reiterate here, CapasOS it is not Android,Cyanogenmod or MIUI is a new operating system, is based on Android, but not Android, Capas Mall will be integrated into CapasOS Beta 3 and (contrary to what is said in the video that will release below) will not be integrated in CapasOS for PC Beta 1, however, we hope to integrate it in CapasOS for PC before the release of the final version of this last, confident that grow Capas Mall in time with the project Capas-project I leave the video from the official channel of CapasOS, I wish you a good vision and a good continuation with CapasOS

Capas Mall Presentation

Capas Mall Presentation by Capas-project founder Alfredo Mangano

All functions of Capas Mall

Alfredo Mangano (Capas-project Founder)

Last edited:

hackeronte

Mar 4, 2010
Official announcement Capas Mall

CapasOS is pleased to announce its new marketplace Capas Mall, the result of months of hard work Capas Mall is accessible to address http://capasmall.altervista.org with this marketplace Capas-project expands its borders who are trying to offer its users a 360 ° experience without relying on Google, because, I take this opportunity to reiterate here, CapasOS it is not Android,Cyanogenmod or MIUI is a new operating system, is based on Android, but not Android, Capas Mall will be integrated into CapasOS Beta 3 and (contrary to what is said in the video that will release below) will not be integrated in CapasOS for PC Beta 1, however, we hope to integrate it in CapasOS for PC before the release of the final version of this last, confident that grow Capas Mall in time with the project Capas-project I leave the video from the official channel of CapasOS, I wish you a good vision and a good continuation with CapasOS

Capas Mall Presentation

Capas Mall Presentation by Capas-project founder Alfredo Mangano

All functions of Capas Mall

Alfredo Mangano (Capas-project Founder)

Mate... I'm no one but I think you'd better thank all the people who contributed.. your ROM is a Cyanogenmod derivate product...at least give credits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
Mate... I'm no one but I think you'd better thank all the people who contributed.. your ROM is a Cyanogenmod derivate product...at least give credits.

I've always said that CapasOS is based on Cyanogenmod which in turn is based on Android, in fact license files have not been modified and the file of info device I added some string: "CapasOS is based on Cyanogenmod" also in new beta 3 changelog written that there: "CapasOS is based on Cyanogenmod", more credits than this!

hackeronte

Mar 4, 2010
Quote:" I take this opportunity to reiterate here, CapasOS it is not Android,Cyanogenmod or MIUI is a new operating system, is based on Android, but not Android"

My reading skills aren't good as your writing ones...

deba1994

I've always said that CapasOS is based on Cyanogenmod which in turn is based on Android, in fact license files have not been modified and the file of info device I added some string: "CapasOS is based on Cyanogenmod" also in new beta 3 changelog written that there: "CapasOS is based on Cyanogenmod", more credits than this!
hackeronte is right...you have indeed written that on our site in Capas Mall announcement...but leaving that aside..
nice work on theming CM7 :)

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
hackeronte is right...you have indeed written that on our site in Capas Mall announcement...but leaving that aside..
nice work on theming CM7 :)

Cyanogenmod but do not enter anything in Capas Mall,Capas Mall is my idea and I created entirely by me, I'm glad you like the graphics but I have not changed only the graphics but also all apk and some system files, this thing will be even more evident in the beta 3 and will be much evident in the final version

Last edited:

kemoba

Mar 5, 2006
Mostar
Guys, no need to argue, just remember to give credit to whoever needs credit to be given. Blacksoul i know you have done a lot while developing Capas but it's base is Cyanogenmod, infact almost every ROM ob XDA is based on Cyanogenmod. Market is a great idea but you still need to remember that it all started with google and cyanogenmod

Sent from my Hero using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ---blacksoul---

---blacksoul---

Mar 22, 2012
Messina
Many of us have reported two BUG here one inherent in some applications to open the various windows they stop making the device restart, the easiest way to solve this problem is to open the app Spare Parts (the one with the two wheels) and remove the check mark from the three items pertaining to animations, ok lose a lot of visual effect, but at least you will not have to be afraid that the device restart, the problem is caused by the small processor of HTC TATTOO and he support partially animations of CapasOS Beta 2 Obviously this problem will be fixed in Beta 3 CapasOS and other inherent in the Settings application that Beta 2 in some cases seems to have disappeared, this BUG occurs if before the installation of the Beta 2 you had another system or you have deleted the cache and data of the Beta 1, this occurs because the app Settings in Beta 2 have a dependencies or endings (in other words parts or roots) in Beta 1, to resolve this long-standing problem must eliminate the Beta 2 (not to lose your data you make a backup with software as Titanium Backup) then download CapasOS Beta 1 from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?c1eapy9yriz0r53 and CapasOS Beta 2 from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3dj5hrw15y2qxxh and insert both in the ROOT our SD card, now restart the HTC TATTOO in Recovery Mode and select it the voice Wipe Data/Factory Reset and give OK after select: Wipe Cache Partition and give OK, then go to Advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache and let's OK, now on our TATTOO there is nothing, now we go to the Home of Recovery and select Install Zip From SDCard (PS: The names so I write them but in Recovery are all lowercase) and select the Beta 1 (WARNING IS THE THE BETA 1 AND BETA 2 MUST BE BOTH IN THE ROOT OTHERWISE THE INSTALLATION WILL BE A GOOD END) and we OK and wait for the end of the installation, now in theory we have Beta 1 installed on our TATTOO, but we had what we needed dependencies or endings of the Settings app so now without doing any formatting or other action go to Install Zip From SDCard and select the Beta 2, we give OK and wait for the end of the installation, restart the Device giving OK in voice Reboot System Now and ta-daaah you'll Beta 2 with the attached Settings app, now you just need to restore the data backup (if you did), and if you want, reinstall the gapps for which I refer you to this link for the guide: http://capasproject.altervista.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5 and this for download: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please note I do not take any responsibility for any damage to your device or micro-SD

Hi everyone I am glad to finally write the beta of the all-Italian ROM CapasOS
    How to install the ROM
    I always suggest careful before you begin this process of having the battery fully charged at least 60% to minimize the rickshaw of freeze or a brick

1) Get the rights of ROOT (if you do not know how to follow the guide here)
    2) Install the ClockworkMod ( This ROM is compatible with all versions, if you do not know how to install guide here)
    3) Download the archive of Capas (See end of post ) and move it to the root of your sd card
    4)boot up your phones first time and after that reboot into recovery to flash the ROM( perform this procedure only the first time you install capasOS) ,Start the Recovery Hold down the HOME button (The one with the house) to the ignition and make a backup by selecting the backup / restore menu and then back up, let it work (at this time is bakup doing a full system so that if something goes wrong we can pick this up and get back the system we had before the beginning of the process)
    5) Select the item Data Wipe / Factory Reset then yes and let it work (this will reset the device to Factory data, but do not worry the files that you had before are still present in the backup made in step 4)
    6) Go into Advanced and select wipe Dalvik cache and let it work then yes
    7) Head to Install zip from sd card then choose from ZIP sd card and select the file and confirm with yes the archive downloaded by end post 8) Let it work and at the end click on device reboot
    9) Now you have the beta of Capas installed on your device screen and I leave you to
    Screen
    file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Download​
    CapasOS Beta 2
    Code:
    [CENTER][B]Changelog[/B][LEFT]In the beta 2 is new graphic,modified TAB in the Setting and fix some bug and other minor chose [/LEFT][/CENTER]
    gapps20110828
    Other Release
    CapasOS Beta 1
    If you do not how know install view this guide here)
    Capas-Project site
    Capas-Project Forum
    Since it's essentially cm7 I guess everything is working.

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA
    This ROM is actually very fast!
    I found a bug (at least its for me) the signal meter is not showing that the phone has a signal, but it actually has and you can call from it.
    The 1.0 thing i fixed by editing the buld.prop file

Thank you for interest in my project but I would serve someone a bit more clever than me to help me in developing the ROM

Thanks anyway ---blacksoul---
    Guys, no need to argue, just remember to give credit to whoever needs credit to be given. Blacksoul i know you have done a lot while developing Capas but it's base is Cyanogenmod, infact almost every ROM ob XDA is based on Cyanogenmod. Market is a great idea but you still need to remember that it all started with google and cyanogenmod

Sent from my Hero using xda app-developers app