Development [BETA/PRE-RELEASE] [Script] Advanced rootless debloater for Samsung phones (and Tablets)

Search This thread
JBNCK One UI Experience - a customized rootless debloater for Samsung phones
NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE!!! Not every feature works!

1661273608407.png
#

The script is written in python so you need to have python installed (most linux distros come with it anyways). A download link is provided on GitHub.

How to use:
1. In order to have a flawless and smooth experience, back up your data and do a factory reset.
2. Enable USB Debugging
3. Download the program and run it. A window should pop up on your phone. Please confirm.
4. Type in "Y" if you are asked if you are running it for the first time. This will completely nuke your phone and leave you with a settings app
5. After thats done chose a preset (right now only the default Samsung one works!!!)
6. After its done you can either set up your phone like normal or chose from the other options (for example if you want software updates or NFC support).

If a feature you use gets removed:
1. Install package names viewer from play store and look for the package name of the app/feature.
2. Run the program and enter "N" if you are asked if you are running the script for the first time
3. Chose option 10 and enter the package name

If you encounter any other problems feel free to tell me about it here.

Download: https://github.com/JBNCK/One-UI-Experience/releases

Attachments

• 1661233011033.png
    1661233011033.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:

M4jQ

Dec 4, 2012
Warsaw
to get back the default settings i just do a factory reset or do I have to flash the rom?

!!! Warning

The program I used in order to compile the python file is probably malicious. The py file is undetected by virustotal but the compiled exe is. I will remove the download until I fixed the problem!

DO NOT RUN THE .EXE UNTIL I PROVIDED A NEW DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

Last edited:

Khaver89

May 9, 2013
when i connect the phone to pc nothing happens, no popup.
usb debug on, i did factory reset.

i connect the phone and the phone asks me if i want to share files with pc, i consent and then i open up your program but nothing happens

Edit: well i solved coping the script in adb

Last edited:
when i connect the phone to pc nothing happens, no popup.
usb debug on, i did factory reset.

i connect the phone and the phone asks me if i want to share files with pc, i consent and then i open up your program but nothing happens

Edit: well i solved coping the script in adb

Nice to hear that you managed to solve the problem, however, did you try installing the USB drivers from Samsung? (either manually or by connecting your phone to your computer with usb debugging on and performing a windows update)

M4jQ

Dec 4, 2012
Warsaw
which applications are needed to make samsung findmyphone work and to enable backup of Secure Folders?

Last edited:

luffy786

Aug 10, 2022
Can i remove google services with that too?
Are there any description what each of the options do? (more detailed?)

HARNATH

Jun 22, 2019
Can you please add an option to debloat GOS, game booster and Game launcher also any other system app that may be throttling the tabs performance?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JBNCK One UI Experience - a customized rootless debloater for Samsung phones
    NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE!!! Not every feature works!

1661273608407.png
    #

The script is written in python so you need to have python installed (most linux distros come with it anyways). A download link is provided on GitHub.

How to use:
    1. In order to have a flawless and smooth experience, back up your data and do a factory reset.
    2. Enable USB Debugging
    3. Download the program and run it. A window should pop up on your phone. Please confirm.
    4. Type in "Y" if you are asked if you are running it for the first time. This will completely nuke your phone and leave you with a settings app
    5. After thats done chose a preset (right now only the default Samsung one works!!!)
    6. After its done you can either set up your phone like normal or chose from the other options (for example if you want software updates or NFC support).

If a feature you use gets removed:
    1. Install package names viewer from play store and look for the package name of the app/feature.
    2. Run the program and enter "N" if you are asked if you are running the script for the first time
    3. Chose option 10 and enter the package name

If you encounter any other problems feel free to tell me about it here.

Download: https://github.com/JBNCK/One-UI-Experience/releases
    to get back the default settings i just do a factory reset or do I have to flash the rom?
    You just need to do a factory reset, no need to flash the firmware

Update! - Release 1.2​

- Added presets (AOSP, Google)
    - Minor tweaks

Download here: One-UI-Experience - Releases
    Update:

Ok I repacked the script without the malicious .exe. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Now you also need to have python3 installed on windows. A download link is provided on GitHub.

1661447515077.png

Also, next release will add the missing features.

Have fun with my little script!
    @JanBoyGamer23 I guess it will work perfect with android 13, right? Maybe I will try it today and will report back the results.. 😁