Development [BETA/PRE-RELEASE] [Script] Advanced rootless debloater for Samsung phones (and Tablets)

Search This thread
Can you please add an option to debloat GOS, game booster and Game launcher also any other system app that may be throttling the tabs performance?

Thanks
You can not fully uninstall gos even with root (it will bootloop). However, I'm pretty sure my script disables gos which is the most you can do (I will check in next update)

Game launcher and game tools get removed so if they dont for you you probably did something wrong

PhilipF8_2010

Aug 31, 2022
Nice!

I'm receiving a Samsung A52S in October so this'll come handy.

P.S. A52S will stop receiving security updates around 2024 so is there a solution to upgrade its Android system to receive security updates?

Thanks.

PhilipF8_2010

Aug 31, 2022
Whoa, just had to press the optimize file and it worked straight away! The alternative would have been such a chore (manually remove/disable via ADB).

Thank you so much!!

@Zhazhael just open the optimize file, follow the simple instructions, and it'll clean the phone.

Last edited:

Sloba989

May 23, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Yes, it does.

Great tool despite being WIP. It saved me a lot of time.
I just use it.. Optimize, than One UI Preset, than EXIT.. And I cant restart my phone.. Did it happen to you or did I do something wrong? When I click on button it work for lock/unlock (screen on/off) but when I hold it, nothing..?

EDIT: I even restarted it with adb reboot, and when phone startup, same behaviour.. Holding power button doesnt do anything..

@JanBoyGamer23 help.. :D

Last edited:

PhilipF8_2010

Aug 31, 2022
I just use it.. Optimize, than One UI Preset, than EXIT.. And I cant restart my phone.. Did it happen to you or did I do something wrong? When I click on button it work for lock/unlock (screen on/off) but when I hold it, nothing..?

EDIT: I even restarted it with adb reboot, and when phone startup, same behaviour.. Holding power button doesnt do anything..

Swipe down the screen, you'll see a Power button, click that, and then you can choose how to.

I thought my Samsung phone was broken, too.

Reactions: Sloba989

Sloba989

May 23, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Swipe down the screen, you'll see a Power button, click that, and then you can choose how to.

I do new factory reset.. And will try this script again.. I see where I made a mistake.. Script delete Bixby that is a default option for power button when u do factory reset.. :D But If you go to Settings/Advanced Features/Side key, u can switch from Wake Bixby to Power Off Menu.. And that need to be mentioned in first post lol !
I will try script again but will set Side Key to Power Off Menu before apply script.. :D

@PhilipF8_2010 It work.. U can do that to your mobile also.. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilipF8_2010

icem0n

Dec 1, 2022
The window closes the program directly when opened. Python3 (Win 10) is installed.
:(

I've just tried this and have the exact problem. What would likely cause the script to start and immediately stop? cmd window opens for a second then closes with nothing else happening.

To confirm, Python 3 is installed, adb drivers installed & finds the mobile with adb devices, the optimize.py file just fails to bring up the menu to actually use the script

Sloba989

May 23, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I've just tried this and have the exact problem. What would likely cause the script to start and immediately stop? cmd window opens for a second then closes with nothing else happening.

To confirm, Python 3 is installed, adb drivers installed & finds the mobile with adb devices, the optimize.py file just fails to bring up the menu to actually use the script
Phone is already plugged in right? Start CMD as administrator than, drag'n'drop optimize.py and try to start script that way.. When u install python3, restart pc to load services and etc.. 😊 It work for Android 13 also.. 😁

I can't figure out where the problem is, for now what works is opening a cmd window and cd'ing to the folder and then running ˋpython optimize.pyˋ and it should open the script

Note: do not run this script on Android 13 as it will break a lot of things, maybe I'll consider updating it soon

Sloba989

May 23, 2019
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I can't figure out where the problem is, for now what works is opening a cmd window and cd'ing to the folder and then running ˋpython optimize.pyˋ and it should open the script

Note: do not run this script on Android 13 as it will break a lot of things, maybe I'll consider updating it soon
Bro.. Im on Android 13 at moment with your script.. And everything work flawlessly.. I tried your script few weeks ago when I got A52S 5G, and few days ago I just restored updates, download new firmware via Samsung Update, and install it on already debloted firmware.. It sucessfully updated to Android 13, and didnt even install Samsung bloatware after update.. All apks that are deleted/disabled on android 12 stay disabled after update.. 😁😁😁

I can try it with factory reset if you need testing, but this way it work without single problem.. 😁

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The window closes the program directly when opened. Python3 (Win 10) is installed.
    :(

I do new factory reset.. And will try this script again.. I see where I made a mistake.. Script delete Bixby that is a default option for power button when u do factory reset.. :D But If you go to Settings/Advanced Features/Side key, u can switch from Wake Bixby to Power Off Menu.. And that need to be mentioned in first post lol !
    I will try script again but will set Side Key to Power Off Menu before apply script.. :D

@PhilipF8_2010 It work.. U can do that to your mobile also.. :D
    @JanBoyGamer23 I guess it will work perfect with android 13, right? Maybe I will try it today and will report back the results.. 😁
    JBNCK One UI Experience - a customized rootless debloater for Samsung phones
    NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE!!! Not every feature works!

1661273608407.png
    #

The script is written in python so you need to have python installed (most linux distros come with it anyways). A download link is provided on GitHub.

How to use:
    1. In order to have a flawless and smooth experience, back up your data and do a factory reset.
    2. Enable USB Debugging
    3. Download the program and run it. A window should pop up on your phone. Please confirm.
    4. Type in "Y" if you are asked if you are running it for the first time. This will completely nuke your phone and leave you with a settings app
    5. After thats done chose a preset (right now only the default Samsung one works!!!)
    6. After its done you can either set up your phone like normal or chose from the other options (for example if you want software updates or NFC support).

If a feature you use gets removed:
    1. Install package names viewer from play store and look for the package name of the app/feature.
    2. Run the program and enter "N" if you are asked if you are running the script for the first time
    3. Chose option 10 and enter the package name

If you encounter any other problems feel free to tell me about it here.

Download: https://github.com/JBNCK/One-UI-Experience/releases
    to get back the default settings i just do a factory reset or do I have to flash the rom?
    You just need to do a factory reset, no need to flash the firmware

Update! - Release 1.2​

- Added presets (AOSP, Google)
    - Minor tweaks

Download here: One-UI-Experience - Releases
    Update:

Ok I repacked the script without the malicious .exe. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Now you also need to have python3 installed on windows. A download link is provided on GitHub.

1661447515077.png

Also, next release will add the missing features.

Have fun with my little script!
    @JanBoyGamer23 I guess it will work perfect with android 13, right? Maybe I will try it today and will report back the results.. 😁