BETA[ROM][10.0.] BLISS ROMS for Realme 3/3i [UNOFFICIAL]

Adityarohansingh

Jun 29, 2018

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you

BlissRoms based on Android 10
Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.

What's working :

• Audio
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • EGL
  • GPS
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • VoLTE
  • Sensors
  • Video Playback
  • Wi-Fi
DEVICE ---===----- RMX1821 RMX1825 RMX1827

Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

ROM LINK FOR REALME3/3I

Latest TWRP recovery Download​
Installing from Android 10 Rom's.
1) Ensure bl unlocked
2) Reboot to bootloader and connect to pc adb fastboot tools
3) Flash custom recovery with command- fastboot flash recovery xxxx.img (xxxx.img refers to the recovery file name)
4) Reboot to recovery with command- fastboot reboot Recovery
5) Once in recovery, go to format data, type yes and enter, it will format all the internal storage and data to remove encryption
6) Be ready with rom and gapps in either sd card or paste them into your device internal storage after removing encryption
7) Flash rom and gapps
8) Wipe cache
9) Reboot to system
10) ROM booted

• Double Tap to Wake
  • Encryption
  • VoLTE call might get stuck at hanging up (This is very rare. It only happened twice in this week for a tester while the others didn't face any such issue. If you face such issue just restart the device)
  • WiFi Calling

• Magisk or any other root implementation for that matter (Probably due to oppo_root_check in stock kernel and also due to vbmeta being appended to bootimage which is getting skipped during repacking of bootimage)
  • Fingerprint not working for et512 models. Users having other sensor can use it just fine
  • Not really an issue but, the device codename will only be displayed as RMX1821 even for RMX1825, it is only for displaying purpose and is completely safe for flashing on RMX1825
  • Selinux is permissive
  • You tell me the rest

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

[TR]
[TD]

Rom BY @Adityarohansingh

DEVICE TREE:
@M.A.P

RECOVERY BY
@mochi_wwww (telegram | xda)
Recovery Tree: https://github.com/Jebaitedneko/omni_device_realme_RMX182X by @mochi_wwww
Code:
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B]
Prebuilt kernel : https://download.c.realme.com/osupdate/RMX1821EX_11_OTA_1170_all_elkYdP71C4ve.ozip

Special Thanks to all the friendly developers who helped build this ROM and to the testers including @OliverLegend (Telegram) for making this possible. Thanks to the whole Realme 3 Development team during all this.
Josebmx.
Maanush.
Prophecy child
Hemant Sachdeva.

Thanks a lot to testers:D
Oliver ( I am legend)
Dheo96
Riazali172
Md Samim
DhruvMaggu
SoniDharma
haditriw
Mad_Dog_Jr
EYAD_ART
vishalk17
dojtovv
Sachindewan
Aditya singh
Hardbrick1825
Android64x
AnuragRoy
kingzod
Sadhna
aviationalpha

Some screenshots_++
Screenshot_20201220-184739.png
Screenshot_20201219-224457935.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-162643566.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-182146_Telegram.png

Last edited:

deboi2k

Dec 30, 2020
someone help.. im stuck in orange fox recovery. i flash the ozip file of the realme ui it says success but when i reboot the system it turn into looping in orange fox recovery. it does not boot directly to os. it go back to the orange fox recovery. is thier way to fix it ?

deboi2k

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a chance to unbrick realme 3 by
flashing stock recovery and apply the realme ui ozip file ? I came from bliss os and I flash the realme ui ozip file in orange fox recovery. now i cant boot in system. i can only access recovery and fastboot.

AviationTech

Aug 19, 2020
someone help.. im stuck in orange fox recovery. i flash the ozip file of the realme ui it says success but when i reboot the system it turn into looping in orange fox recovery. it does not boot directly to os. it go back to the orange fox recovery. is thier way to fix it ?
Hey, in such cases go to Fastboot and type Fastboot erase para and then Fastboot reboot. Hopefully this should fix your issue.

AviationTech

Aug 19, 2020
Hey, in such cases go to Fastboot and type Fastboot erase para and then Fastboot reboot. Hopefully this should fix your issue.