For me, I'm using and sometimes reach 20% and no crash, excepto the random reboots the happens but the problem with battery shutdown at 50% no.
Sounds great! Will update to 1.5 soon!AlrightFor me, I'm using and sometimes reach 20% and no crash, excepto the random reboots the happens but the problem with battery shutdown at 50% no.
Sometimes I have problem when playing videos or have many things open , the android freeze and restart, I see this in other ROMs but they don't freeze just restart imediately.
Here's a screenshot
View attachment 5295129
I keep using at this percentage and nothing of shutdown, just needs to try fix the random reboots. But a workaround, is removing all the things you're not using from task switcher (recent tab) from android and avoid a lot tabs in browsers.
Yes they could take lawnchair projecto but I think Quickstep will be better. Because you have applocker and hide apps built-in but quickstep is down in 1.5
True, however lawnchair is much more flexible, not only for the user, but also the developer. As lawnchair is opensource, if the devs wanted to, they could make lawnchair better than quickstep.
I think that's a setting issue, not a bug. Have you enabled "Swap volume buttons on device rotation" ?
I try here and it seems not working, I enable the option in Settings> Buttons> Reorient and not works. Also, tried to restart the phone and not works. Using version v1.5
Just followed this and it worked seamless - got safetynet enabled first time. Thanks @xdauser11V1.9
Arrow-v10.0-athene-UNOFFICIAL-20210806-VANILLA.zip MD5 c68d1949e19e7fbfaed1c6c497aca89f
twrp-3.3.1-0-athene.img (by Lyuu) MD5 55b37b1d9d370b721f98ef0deef844e3
- Came from Stock 8.1, flashed TWRP from above and cleared all partitions, installed the most recent v1.9 build and then directly gapps 10 64 pico
- Works fine so far, except the known issue with the flash light
- Had to skip signing in to Google account on first boot, no problem on second boot
- Flashed Magisk 23.0
- SafetyNet check was ok after activating MagiskHide module, device showing as not certified in Play store
- no need to change device fingerprint (it was set google taimen 8.1.0), just switched to in flight modes deleted all cache and memory of Play store and Play services
- After going back online device was shown as passing SafetyNet and after some time also as certified in Play store
Don't take the risk bro...Should I flash this ROM? I'm on android 9 arrow OS.
The current phone situation is that it has volume buttons broken. Only button can be used.
What if I got a boot loop? I won't be able to go to recovery due to broken volume buttons.
So, should I proceed? Or should I wait for a stable release (if it is near)?