• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
Search This thread

Lenkarin

Jul 17, 2020
I download and make clean flash of the ROM. At the moment the problems that I find is a error after the first boot and video in camera here's the pics
Screenshot_Quickstep_20210518-010025.png
Screenshot_Camera_20210518-010330.png

I will continue using the ROM and them back to say more details...

Lenkarin

Jul 17, 2020
Find 2 problems that maybe cause issues during a usage for some users.
First issue, is the random reboot that happen not sure why this occurs , so in the version v1.6 we still have some random reboots.
Second, is a problem using app browsers,while we use for example the default one that comes with the ROM, DuckDuckGo we have issues to watch videos on YouTube website with the browser, also shows a not responding message
Sometimes the app just minimizes, the not responding message happens when you try select a specific part of the video.

Note: I test DuckDuckGo browser and with Midori Browser

Lenkarin

Jul 17, 2020
Another problem is with the orientation of the apps, when you're at full screen in some apps The volume Up is decreasing the volume not increasing, and volume down is increasing the volume. Try to enable reorient in settings but not sure if is fixed this problem
Here's the screenshot of the setting
Screenshot_Settings_20210518-113215.png

Edit: If you let the default mode that is disabled, in the apps the volume buttons is fixed, test here is working. So make sure reorient setting is gray not blue as the pic above.

Ryu945

Sep 20, 2015
If I use the previous stable version of this OS; will my phone show an update is available once this version comes out of beta/becomes stable?

Last edited:
Reactions: M pigoli

Lenkarin

Jul 17, 2020
The version v1.6 has some problems and need to be fixed for daily use.
Here's the problems I found:
1 - Problems in the Camera (Video recorder, not working)
2 - Problem in WhatsApp Web, camera not scan the QR code (not tested in other app than the camera app that comes with the ROM)
3 - Random Shut Down is happening in the rom, previously we didn't have this issue and in the version v1.6 we had this (not sure if is related to the problem of memory RAM and reach 100% of use, that previously reported in the topic created by the fuyukihidekii)
4 - I can't say if in the v1.6 version, Ghost Reborn fix the problem of random reboot that was happening before.
5 - That's all the problems that I find in the moment, probably that's the problems that could make the ROM to daily use without any issue.

If I had some knowledge in the development of ROM, definitely I was able to help Ghost Reborn.

Congrats in the great work, Ghost, keep up!

unmanarc

Feb 1, 2012
Is root filesystem encryption working?
and enforcing selinux?

beside this, this room is VERY responsive. nice job

Last edited:

TYAGISNAP

Jun 12, 2021
first time after installation of rom Beta v1.8 camera not working but after restart it is working fine but video recording still not working , google Chrome not responding
not facing random auto restart problem

Last edited:

Vickbaez

Sep 22, 2017
Very good,

Only camera contains bug?
we have an earlier version but in my case it shuts off with 50% battery.
I will definitely do tests at night.

When I say previous version I mean this rom:

very good to see this development.

Thank you so much
Excuse me friend, were you able to solve the problem you had when the device turned off when the battery reached below 50%?

Top Liked Posts