Search This thread
870d0900bc8e5feebb2fea9db4051c8fc84f.png

ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life.
Screenshots

ss1.png
ss2.png
ss3.png
ss4.png

Changelog
  • SafetyNet passed (Use Magisk Hide)
  • QuickStep as default launcher
  • DTV fixed
Note
  • Clean flash is recommended
  • Flash Magisk with the rom
  • Flash Gapps after booting to system

Download: Beta v1.8

Thanks to :

fuyukihidekii - source and support
Lyuu
Jer
Korin67
Rajat Gupta
LooneyCRD
and many others...

Note

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO fuyukihidekii - I just used his sources
I will continue developing till athene becomes stable
By : Ghost Reborn!!!

Source :
device kernel vendor

Last edited:

M pigoli

using version 1.1 since last night.
surprised, the anida camera has not been tested in its entirety, it opens normally.
turned off randomly at 50%, after that I turned on the cell phone and it worked until the end (48%).
without gagging, fast, without heating.
great job.
Using Substratum, I managed to change it up to statusbar in its entirety.
VoLTE still without access.

Last edited:
using version 1.1 since last night.
surprised, the anida camera has not been tested in its entirety, it opens normally.
turned off randomly at 50%, after that I turned on the cell phone and it worked until the end (48%).
without gagging, fast, without heating.
great job.
Using Substratum, I managed to change it up to statusbar in its entirety.
VoLTE still without access.
Use latest update, VOLTE is enabled by default

Reactions: M pigoli

Lenkarin

Jul 17, 2020
Hi,

I'm using 1.1 version and almost everything is working fine, the version 1.2 (was not the best, have some issues)

Here's the problems that I see in the rom version 1.1:
1 - Camera is not working, also we have 2 camera apps (why!?). I try install open camera and works but don't know how much time the camera will remain working.
2 - WhatsApp Audios has a bug where you need to get closer to your ear to listen to the audios and when you hold your phone for a distance the audio plays but keep at 0:00 and keep moving forever (and we don't hear anything)
3 - During my tests, my phone doesn't shutdown when reach 50% of the battery, but needs to see if the problem is really fixed with 1.1 version or needs a better fix. Right now, for me is fine but needs to see if the phone will shutdown at 20% or when reach 15% (some ROMs that I test has this issue).

The problems that I see in 1.2 version:
1 - When I try to enter some option is a lot slower than the 1.1 version and also when using some screen recorder app after start the recording not sure why happen but immediately the screen recorder is stop and in the 1.1 version is working fine.
2 - The other issues is the same as the 1.1 version that I describe above.

Thanks for providing an update to this rom, and I hope that I could help with some information for the team behind the ROM.

Reactions: M pigoli

Lenkarin

Jul 17, 2020
An updated for the ROM, in the v1.1 version will have the problem of using screen record (don't know why, but after a second flash of the rom , clean flash is causing issues). Try to record a lot of times but sometimes cause issues when recording, sometimes work.

The process I use is :
1 - Flash the ROM, reboot system
2 - Restart to recovery install, Magisk,MicroG F-Droid package from NanoDroid
3 - Update F-Droid and update Aurora Store.
4 - Open Aurora Store, Configure and them Install Screen Recorder from Kimcy929 (is the screen recorder with a blue icon) and them allow permission to access storage and them record.
5 - Record the android screen
6 - After all that if we record for some time, and them we try enable location or something the system crashes, I don't have any logs at this time, but this is the steps I use.

I will try to flash all the versions and see if I can record without any issues.

Update: After flash v1.0 SystemUI crashes when I was in F-droid and try to see the notification of F-Droid updating.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    870d0900bc8e5feebb2fea9db4051c8fc84f.png

ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life.
    Screenshots

ss1.png
    ss2.png
    ss3.png
    ss4.png

Changelog
    • SafetyNet passed (Use Magisk Hide)
    • QuickStep as default launcher
    • DTV fixed
    Note
    • Clean flash is recommended
    • Flash Magisk with the rom
    • Flash Gapps after booting to system

Download: Beta v1.8

Thanks to :

fuyukihidekii - source and support
    Lyuu
    Jer
    Korin67
    Rajat Gupta
    LooneyCRD
    and many others...

Note

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO fuyukihidekii - I just used his sources
    I will continue developing till athene becomes stable
    By : Ghost Reborn!!!

Source :
    device kernel vendor
    D
    Deleted member 9636854
    V1.9

Arrow-v10.0-athene-UNOFFICIAL-20210806-VANILLA.zip MD5 c68d1949e19e7fbfaed1c6c497aca89f
    twrp-3.3.1-0-athene.img (by Lyuu) MD5 55b37b1d9d370b721f98ef0deef844e3

• Came from Stock 8.1, flashed TWRP from above and cleared all partitions, installed the most recent v1.9 build and then directly gapps 10 64 pico
    • Works fine so far, except the known issue with the flash light
    • Had to skip signing in to Google account on first boot, no problem on second boot

Root

• Flashed Magisk 23.0
    • SafetyNet check was ok after activating MagiskHide module, device showing as not certified in Play store
    • no need to change device fingerprint (it was set google taimen 8.1.0), just switched to in flight modes deleted all cache and memory of Play store and Play services
    • After going back online device was shown as passing SafetyNet and after some time also as certified in Play store
    No problem. Thanks to you, we have Android Q on a outdated device. It doesn't matter if things go slow. What matters, is that we make progress.
    Anybody facing issues while offline charging?
    Mine doesn't charge while switched off. The screen lights up.. charging logo shows but it just sits there
    Does ghost still even maintain this ROM? He hasn't been online since April 29th.
    The Rom Updated today