Search This thread

joefidler

Sep 27, 2007
V1.9

Arrow-v10.0-athene-UNOFFICIAL-20210806-VANILLA.zip MD5 c68d1949e19e7fbfaed1c6c497aca89f
twrp-3.3.1-0-athene.img (by Lyuu) MD5 55b37b1d9d370b721f98ef0deef844e3

• Came from Stock 8.1, flashed TWRP from above and cleared all partitions, installed the most recent v1.9 build and then directly gapps 10 64 pico
  • Works fine so far, except the known issue with the flash light
  • Had to skip signing in to Google account on first boot, no problem on second boot

Root

• Flashed Magisk 23.0
  • SafetyNet check was ok after activating MagiskHide module, device showing as not certified in Play store
  • no need to change device fingerprint (it was set google taimen 8.1.0), just switched to in flight modes deleted all cache and memory of Play store and Play services
  • After going back online device was shown as passing SafetyNet and after some time also as certified in Play store
Just followed this and it worked seamless - got safetynet enabled first time. Thanks @xdauser11

ecordeiro

Oct 8, 2021
Does this rom have a battery bug?
Device with more than 50% battery, sometimes 40%, it turns off by itself, shows the large empty battery icon, then when it tries to turn it on again, it turns off before charging the entire system, or as soon as it charges the entire system.
Is it just me that this problem is happening?

Z7X4Y2HQ

Nov 27, 2018
Google Pixel 4 XL
Does this rom have a battery bug?
Device with more than 50% battery, sometimes 40%, it turns off by itself, shows the large empty battery icon, then when it tries to turn it on again, it turns off before charging the entire system, or as soon as it charges the entire system.
Is it just me that this problem is happening?
it's not because of the ROM but because your battery is pretty old, i had to buy a new one to fix this issue, but after two months after replacing the battery, the problem occured again,

Reactions: M pigoli

vikyPS

Sep 21, 2015
Moto G4 Plus
Does anyone please confirm when you share hotspot from mobile to laptop does it disconnect frequently? Currently I am using Stock Oreo ROM It has tethering issue. Laptop get disconnected frequently and again connected not sure how to fix with my current ROM. If this ROM has no issue like this then happy to install.

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires
View attachment 5286721

ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life.
Screenshots

View attachment 5286725View attachment 5286727View attachment 5286729View attachment 5286731

Changelog
  • SafetyNet passed (Use Magisk Hide)
  • QuickStep as default launcher
  • DTV fixed
Note
  • Clean flash is recommended
  • Flash Magisk with the rom
  • Flash Gapps after booting to system

Download: Beta v1.8

Thanks to :

fuyukihidekii - source and support
Lyuu
Jer
Korin67
Rajat Gupta
LooneyCRD
and many others...

Note

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO fuyukihidekii - I just used his sources
I will continue developing till athene becomes stable
By : Ghost Reborn!!!

Source :
device kernel vendor

Hey man. I've just compiled this rom with your sources but camera doesn't work. Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks!!

Last edited:

chuy19312

Sep 12, 2019
Hey man. I've just compiled this rom with your sources but camera doesn't work. Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks!!
I think there is an camera problem in kernel, sadly i don't know how to fix it and i didn't found anything useful about that, also, if someone could fix it, need to know that if there are libs to put on system, you have to put on /system/system instead on /system

Reactions: bernardobas

bernardobas

Jan 1, 2016
Buenos Aires

chuy19312

Sep 12, 2019
I tried that version, sadly, camera was still failing for front camera photos and videos with any camera, front and back camera, also when camera worked for photos, it didn't focus and work correctly until i changed to an specific Google Camera Go version, that camera was the only one that worked, even on videos but on videos, this green line did appear on them.

I'm using Moto G4 xt1621 with recent Oreo firmware flashed.

Edit: here is the Google Camera Go app i tested, and an logcat of an Google Camera Go mod i installed to test after i installed original Google Camera Go version.

Also, i edited build.prop adding these lines to make original Google Camera Go app to work

# Enable Google Cam
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.camera.eis.enable=1

Attachments

• Screenshot_Galería_20210814-203319.png
    Screenshot_Galería_20210814-203319.png
    667.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Google Camera Go 2.5.374804100_release.apk
    34.1 MB · Views: 6
  • logcat1633299725118.txt
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    870d0900bc8e5feebb2fea9db4051c8fc84f.png

ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life.
    Screenshots

ss1.png
    ss2.png
    ss3.png
    ss4.png

Changelog
    • SafetyNet passed (Use Magisk Hide)
    • QuickStep as default launcher
    • DTV fixed
    Note
    • Clean flash is recommended
    • Flash Magisk with the rom
    • Flash Gapps after booting to system

Download: Beta v1.8

Thanks to :

fuyukihidekii - source and support
    Lyuu
    Jer
    Korin67
    Rajat Gupta
    LooneyCRD
    and many others...

Note

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO fuyukihidekii - I just used his sources
    I will continue developing till athene becomes stable
    By : Ghost Reborn!!!

Source :
    device kernel vendor
    D
    Deleted member 9636854
    V1.9

Arrow-v10.0-athene-UNOFFICIAL-20210806-VANILLA.zip MD5 c68d1949e19e7fbfaed1c6c497aca89f
    twrp-3.3.1-0-athene.img (by Lyuu) MD5 55b37b1d9d370b721f98ef0deef844e3

• Came from Stock 8.1, flashed TWRP from above and cleared all partitions, installed the most recent v1.9 build and then directly gapps 10 64 pico
    • Works fine so far, except the known issue with the flash light
    • Had to skip signing in to Google account on first boot, no problem on second boot

Root

• Flashed Magisk 23.0
    • SafetyNet check was ok after activating MagiskHide module, device showing as not certified in Play store
    • no need to change device fingerprint (it was set google taimen 8.1.0), just switched to in flight modes deleted all cache and memory of Play store and Play services
    • After going back online device was shown as passing SafetyNet and after some time also as certified in Play store
    No problem. Thanks to you, we have Android Q on a outdated device. It doesn't matter if things go slow. What matters, is that we make progress.
    Anybody facing issues while offline charging?
    Mine doesn't charge while switched off. The screen lights up.. charging logo shows but it just sits there
    Does ghost still even maintain this ROM? He hasn't been online since April 29th.
    The Rom Updated today