Beta: WM 6.1 by bepe, Build 0.65 [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ESN]

Search This thread

E.Bonobox

Apr 7, 2008
Incoming Call (possible Bug)

I have searched all the thread but probably i'm the only one.

I have install the Opera Rom and everything is fine except the followings:

- during the incoming call in the notification messagge i can ONLY read the Number of the caller. The name is write but there is no space to display it and is covered by the previus line (Incoming Voice Call).

- the contact association works only if the contact is added in the TouchFlo screen.

Could some one help me with the first issue...the second one is easy to walk around.

thanks

walterin

Jun 11, 2008
LIMA
Problem when I make a Call

Hi everybody,
I Have installed bepe 0.67 Premium Edition, all run ok, but only one problem, when I make a call I put the number or serach in contacts after I put the call button I have a White Screen and I don't know if the call is initial, or how minutes take the call. Below the white screen I have the traditional buttons: Speaker on, Mute, video
Note , Contacts, End.

How I can fix this problem..

regards,
Walter Zegarra Sánchez.

walterin

Jun 11, 2008
LIMA
Fixed!!!

Hi everybody,
I Have installed bepe 0.67 Premium Edition, all run ok, but only one problem, when I make a call I put the number or serach in contacts after I put the call button I have a White Screen and I don't know if the call is initial, or how minutes take the call. Below the white screen I have the traditional buttons: Speaker on, Mute, video
Note , Contacts, End.

How I can fix this problem..

regards,
Walter Zegarra Sánchez.

I fix this error, just browse the HOME directory on the root modible and replace the white image pic to black image pic!!! Yeah!!!!

regards,
Walter Zegarra Sánchez

New to Polaris

Hello,

I just 'upgraded' from the Athena to Polaris. Though the resolution is significantly different....I'm extremely happy to have a phone that I can hold, put in carry case, and put it on my belt.

I'm looking for a good ROM. I did the hard-spl (first thing I did). I'm currently using the official ROM. Dont if I should keep this ROM and tweak it or flash something different? But I'm looking for specific:

Speed
alot of Ram
More Storage
hopefully newer Opera
and the most important Touchflo 3d

I have heard about this ROM bepe, but I figured I post to see what people's opinion of the variety ROMs.

Note: There are alot of ROM's for this device. Its like a buffet. But i dont know whats good, what will work with my stomach, what people are eating the most. What are people using as a ROM these days.

BTW....I'm still doing alot of the reading for these threads. Alot of stuff to go over.

Thanks everyone!

briggs81

Dec 27, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Hello,

I just 'upgraded' from the Athena to Polaris. Though the resolution is significantly different....I'm extremely happy to have a phone that I can hold, put in carry case, and put it on my belt.

I'm looking for a good ROM. I did the hard-spl (first thing I did). I'm currently using the official ROM. Dont if I should keep this ROM and tweak it or flash something different? But I'm looking for specific:

Speed
alot of Ram
More Storage
hopefully newer Opera

I have heard about this ROM bepe, but I figured I post to see what people's opinion of the variety ROMs.

Note: There are alot of ROM's for this device. Its like a buffet. But i dont know whats good, what will work with my stomach, what people are eating the most. What are people using as a ROM these days.

BTW....I'm still doing alot of the reading for these threads. Alot of stuff to go over.

Thanks everyone!

Roms by pdaviet are i think the best so far.

There is no touchflo 3d, at least not a practical working version.

There are some imitators that use different today plugins, throttlelauncher being the best I have seen so far, so google that one.

manaaa

Aug 13, 2007
Hello,

Speed
alot of Ram
More Storage
hopefully newer Opera

Thanks everyone!

bepes rom aint bad, but there is no further development for it. if you want the newest builds then you have to checkout the other cooks work.

thanks manaaa.

So is it really one of those things that I have to try as many roms as I can until i find the right one? There are alot of ROM's for this device. I have read alot of them, but I havent found one that clearly states, "you should dump the official ROM for this".

Of course figuretively speaking:D

Its hard to weigh if this ROM will have what i expect.......

lucantru

Jun 13, 2008
install

hello, I would want to install windows mobile I originate them on p3600, I can find where it? or to find a rom light working to 100%. thanks.

arcangels08

Aug 17, 2008
Thank you

I have installed .67 bepe ROM on my Touch Cruise, all i have to say is wow, it is the most stable rom i downloaded, for reference ive install almost over 10 roms from udK, swtos, itje etc.. while all have there ups and down ur rom gave basic function awsome added features, SPEED, stability, and plenty of room to upgrade, running the ROM standard, with SPB Mobile Shell 2.1, various small cabs, and using 1.58.xx.xx radio from the udk r8 rom.

Thank you

Jengirl

Sep 26, 2008
Hi, could anyone link me the differences between the Standard, the Opera, the Basic and the Premium versions, please?
I can't find it... :confused:

Thanks a lot!

namaste74

Jan 11, 2008
Hi, could anyone link me the differences between the Standard, the Opera, the Basic and the Premium versions, please?
I can't find it... :confused:

Thanks a lot!

Picture link is dead yes. Maybe someone remembers the breakdown or maybe Bepe is still subscribed to the thread (think he is in the diamond forum now).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    greetings.

is NET CF 3.5 included in new build?
    bepe continues his work, and it is great.

but i download and flash new rom almost every week :) i wonder is it ok for device?