Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
Cool

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201130_225414_com.huawei.betaclub.jpg
    Screenshot_20201130_225414_com.huawei.betaclub.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 350

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do enjoy my P30 Pro (VOG-L29) running EMUI 11 BETA.
    Animations are a lot more beautiful, I like the better UI overall, seems fluid and optimized. Battery life seems improved (at least at first glance, because I ve been using it for only a single day).
    Calls are ok, sound is ok, cellular data is ok, everything seems to work normally, we'll see in the future how it will hold up.
    Screenshot_20201217_232626_com.android.settings_edit_37820962934853.jpg
    Also regarding that, long pressing volume keys no longer slides up/down the volume, you have to tap it. I don't like this behaviour as it will wear the buttons faster.
    Nevermind, I had my case slightly off and i wasn't pressing the buttons right because of that.

The good thing is that the setting for AI Touch reappeared in Accessibility Features.

Also it's just for me, or the battery menu has changed in an odd way? (Check screenshot)
    Yes it changed. There's no way now to see how much battery been used by the screen or the apps since the last full charge...
    Anyway the new firmware visibly use more battery than the last 10.1
    So any of you have encounteree any bugs yet? If so, did you report? I can't report any bugs whatsoever, always giving the error 'failed to create report, check your internet connection'. Tried via WiFi, via 3g, via 4g, nothing worked, same error. With or without attachment. Doesn't matter.
    I'm coming back to this. I had encountered another bug but for whatever reason I cannot send any report.

If there's someone else who can report bugs, please try this and report it:
    1. Enable gesture navigation
    2. Disable the option slide across bottom to switch apps
    3. Try to slide across bottom until it will switch apps

It doesn't happen very often, but it happens regardless of the setting you have. You have it to off, it shouldn't switch between apps. If anyone can report bugs, reproduce it, record it and report it.

Here's a proof on my side: https://streamable.com/ladlj7

EDIT: This is some real bullcrap right here, as it shows in the screenshot