Beton Icon Pack v.1.1 for Android [.APK] ... Credits : fkyhdino { From : Deviantart }

Search This thread

Dev.Hiro

Jun 15, 2014
▇ ▉ ctOS ▉ ▇
HI ;; Long see ! Here with new revolving Icon pack.apk

All the credits of the Thanks to this post is to " fkyhdino " From : Deviantart

Beton Icon Pack v.1.1 for Android [.APK]

beton_icon_pack_v_1_1_for_android___apk__by_fkyhdino-d8fn73q.jpg

Words from the Author :

Hello everyone. I am Deniz and I want to share "Beton" with you. :)

Beton is an icon pack to use for your Android phones by installing a seperate launcher. I've tested this pack only on the Apex Launcher.
Suggestions are always welcome. I will add any icon that you are missing. Message me on deviantART or via fkyhdino@live.de.

This icon pack is for personal use only. Those who want to make commercial use of it, message me for permission.

How to make this APK work:
1. Download the file (Normal download contains the SAME files as the purchasable version. This is only if you'd like to spend me some cents)
2. After moving the file to your smartphone, you have to enable installing applications from "unknown sources".
3. Install the apk. Note: You can not open the pack after installing it. Go on with step 4.
4. Go to the settings of your launcher and choose Beton Icon Pack as your primary icon pack.
5. For changing icons on your homescreen or drawer: click and hold any app to edit the icon.

Compatible Launchers:
Apex Launcher

Minimum Requirements:
Android 4.0+

Further information:
This icon pack will stay for FREE all the time.
The pack also includes 6 wallpapers.
Thanks to Raul Taciu for his free Perspective App Screens Mock-Up !

Here is the link for u Gyzz ... Download from This site ... At the Right side ( Our Eye sight ) ... Click download

Here you go up with the link : http://fkyhdino.deviantart.com/art/Beton-Icon-Pack-v-1-1-1-for-Android-APK-510005942

Please HIT THE THANKS BUTTON to respect his work !

Last edited:

Dev.Hiro

Jun 15, 2014
▇ ▉ ctOS ▉ ▇
All Thanks to Deviantart ... And a Deviant " fkyhdino " .... TO make me Develop with

Beton Icon Pack v.1.1.1 for Android [.APK]
by fkyhdino

fkyhdino ..... Thanks for Sharing this ... And i've made the Link ... Dont keep up on Attachment File !!
Credits to : fkyhdino:cowboy: :fingers-crossed:

fkyhdino

Jan 27, 2014
by fkyhdino

fkyhdino ..... Thanks for Sharing this ... And i've made the Link ... Dont keep up on Attachment File !!

Thanks for changing it :) I hope to start my own thread on this soon ! I've been pretty busy to work on the icons the last few months.
Any suggestions are always welcome! Tell me which icons you'd like to see in the future.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI ;; Long see ! Here with new revolving Icon pack.apk

All the credits of the Thanks to this post is to " fkyhdino " From : Deviantart

Beton Icon Pack v.1.1 for Android [.APK]

beton_icon_pack_v_1_1_for_android___apk__by_fkyhdino-d8fn73q.jpg

Words from the Author :

Hello everyone. I am Deniz and I want to share "Beton" with you. :)

Beton is an icon pack to use for your Android phones by installing a seperate launcher. I've tested this pack only on the Apex Launcher.
    Suggestions are always welcome. I will add any icon that you are missing. Message me on deviantART or via fkyhdino@live.de.

This icon pack is for personal use only. Those who want to make commercial use of it, message me for permission.

How to make this APK work:
    1. Download the file (Normal download contains the SAME files as the purchasable version. This is only if you'd like to spend me some cents)
    2. After moving the file to your smartphone, you have to enable installing applications from "unknown sources".
    3. Install the apk. Note: You can not open the pack after installing it. Go on with step 4.
    4. Go to the settings of your launcher and choose Beton Icon Pack as your primary icon pack.
    5. For changing icons on your homescreen or drawer: click and hold any app to edit the icon.

Compatible Launchers:
    Apex Launcher

Minimum Requirements:
    Android 4.0+

Further information:
    This icon pack will stay for FREE all the time.
    The pack also includes 6 wallpapers.
    Thanks to Raul Taciu for his free Perspective App Screens Mock-Up !

Here is the link for u Gyzz ... Download from This site ... At the Right side ( Our Eye sight ) ... Click download

Here you go up with the link : http://fkyhdino.deviantart.com/art/Beton-Icon-Pack-v-1-1-1-for-Android-APK-510005942

Please HIT THE THANKS BUTTON to respect his work !
    by fkyhdino

Thanks for changing it :) I hope to start my own thread on this soon ! I've been pretty busy to work on the icons the last few months.
    Any suggestions are always welcome! Tell me which icons you'd like to see in the future.
    Looks good, thank you.
    How many icons does this pack contain?

Hello, just search for "Beton Icon Pack fkyhdino" on Google. It will direct you to the latest Update Version. Currently, there are around 115-123 icons containing the main apps on Android smartphones.