Question Big black bar twitch app

Search This thread

_c-

Aug 14, 2022
Hi everyone. Recently got this phone a few days ago and finally transferred everything over to it. One thing that is bugging me is the twitch app. In landscape mode normally the black bars on either side are symmetrical, but on this phone they're not. One side is way bigger than the other. Is there any way to fix this?

UserNamist

Jun 30, 2016
Behind you
Apple iPhone 12
Apple Watch
Hi everyone. Recently got this phone a few days ago and finally transferred everything over to it. One thing that is bugging me is the twitch app. In landscape mode normally the black bars on either side are symmetrical, but on this phone they're not. One side is way bigger than the other. Is there any way to fix this?
You're right. It seems to be accounting for a notch that isn't there. Even when maximized to fill the screen

_c-

Aug 14, 2022
You're right. It seems to be accounting for a notch that isn't there. Even when maximized to fill the screen
Yeah it's kind of annoying, but I've enabled the app in the display apps in full screen section in settings on the phone and that seems to have fixed the issue when watching a stream in landscape.