Big december update?

Search This thread

XJeFX

Apr 14, 2009
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hello, I just received an update notification of December security patch but its size is 458mb so compared to common security patches it is huge... Anyone here already installed it? It is safe?

UPDATE: I've installed it and it didn't brick my phone, now i'm gonna test it and check if it fixed bugs or added new ones...

Last edited:

lcparente

Jan 22, 2018
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro
Thank you to share! This huge update appeared for my just yesterday on Dec. 27 and when I saw the size I went crazy, man!
So, if you did not have problem, then I will risk to update-it as well =)

lcparente

Jan 22, 2018
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro
Guys I did this 400MB+ December update and just today that I notice that using the camera on Pro Mode, the shotter release lost (again) several options for long exposure photos!!!
Does anyone here could, please, confirm if the same fault of option on Shotter Release on Pro Mode Câmera happen?! =\

XJeFX

Apr 14, 2009
Xiaomi Mi A3
Guys I did this 400MB+ December update and just today that I notice that using the camera on Pro Mode, the shotter release lost (again) several options for long exposure photos!!!
Does anyone here could, please, confirm if the same fault of option on Shotter Release on Pro Mode Câmera happen?! =\
I tested camera pro mode and it works fine... I can set up to 32 secs shutter speed and no problem.

Reactions: lcparente

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I just received an update notification of December security patch but its size is 458mb so compared to common security patches it is huge... Anyone here already installed it? It is safe?

UPDATE: I've installed it and it didn't brick my phone, now i'm gonna test it and check if it fixed bugs or added new ones...
    I tested camera pro mode and it works fine... I can set up to 32 secs shutter speed and no problem.
    @XJeFX , thank you for your reply message! I had gave-up of this bug; but, it happened that I needed to restart my smart and suddenly the configurations on Pro Mode returned to its normal.