[Big update] [ROM] [Aerom V4] [Official Project] [2016.07.07]

Search This thread

jayrazor

Jun 19, 2012
Aerom is uploading

You get 4 versions of Aerom v4. Changelog comes later (changelog is very big)
1 version - Standart edition for SP Flash tool installation (Include standart google apps, same with stock rom, but using standart mtk: camera, dialer, contacts and some other MTK apps) Rom is light
2 version - Standart edition for recovery installation

3 version - Google edition for SP Flash tool installation (Include all google apps, google camera, google photos, google dialer, contacts, sms and other)
4 version - Google edition for recovery installation

Hi is YouTube 60fps fixed In this update??

stewakg

Feb 15, 2014
HI!

With or without grorkmod?

greetings
vsrookie

With your grorkmod of course. First I flashed the rom via FlashTools and booted it. Then flashed TWRP recovery and copied Superuser, grorkmod and xposed to my phone. Restarted into recovery and installed superuser, restarted phone and updated binaries. After that I restarted phone to recovery again, did clear cache, installed grorkmod followed with xposed framework and restarted without clearing cache again. Confirming that grorkmod and xposed are working on AeroromV4.

Cheers.

Reactions: freifahrt

vsrookie

Feb 10, 2011
With your grorkmod of course. First I flashed the rom via FlashTools and booted it. Then flashed TWRP recovery and copied Superuser, grorkmod and xposed to my phone. Restarted into recovery and installed superuser, restarted phone and updated binaries. After that I restarted phone to recovery again, did clear cache, installed grorkmod followed with xposed framework and restarted without clearing cache again. Confirming that grorkmod and xposed are working on AeroromV4.

Cheers.

Ah!

Ok. Thought it will run without. ;)

Thank you.

greetings
vsrookie

stewakg

Feb 15, 2014
Soooo, quick review: Battery is drained a bit higher then previous stock rom I've been using.

I found a bug, not sure if it is only me or it is being caused by Xposed, GravityBox and/or Grorkmod: I cant use Phone as a dialer. When I am trying to make a call, call in progress aint showing. Also when receiving calls, it is not showing at all. I've tried with another "TruePhone" application but that seems to fail also. Has anyone got this issue? Someone can give me help with this? I like this rom and I got no other alternative(cant download another until monday cause of data plan).

vsrookie

Feb 10, 2011
Soooo, quick review: Battery is drained a bit higher then previous stock rom I've been using.

I found a bug, not sure if it is only me or it is being caused by Xposed, GravityBox and/or Grorkmod: I cant use Phone as a dialer. When I am trying to make a call, call in progress aint showing. Also when receiving calls, it is not showing at all. I've tried with another "TruePhone" application but that seems to fail also. Has anyone got this issue? Someone can give me help with this? I like this rom and I got no other alternative(cant download another until monday cause of data plan).

Hi.

Have you tried with clean installation?

greetings
vsrookie

stewakg

Feb 15, 2014
Nah I gave up, dialer aint working. I can call, and I hear sound but screen aint turning black, and there is no caller window, e.g. I see no screen where I can hang up.

So I installed DarkSense rom because I have it downloaded. Will see so far how it goes.

Boristruyens

May 3, 2012
Leuven
Bricked my device while flashing v4 google edition :s Got it back up and running again and I'll be downloading and trying it again today!

edit: Seems my device got stuck in a bootloop --' anything obvious I am doing wrong when flashing? I just select the scatter and flash in download mode after clean install of 20160608.

Last edited:

Battousai1

Apr 17, 2014
Hi guys, I am still using AEROM V3, I would like to know if the fingerprint scanner is much better with V4? I would like to try out V4 if the fingerprint scanner has been improved. Thanks for any replies.

jayrazor

Jun 19, 2012
Aerom - Alternative Elephone ROM

Aerom V4 for Elephone P9000 full version.

Aerom, it is best ROM on P7000, people prefer use his. Now, he is available on P9000OS: Android 6.0
Bugs: No. All working

About:
Now, Aerom have 2 editions. All Aerom editions since V4 have amazing optimisation of battery, system and some new features.
Edition 1 - Google edition:
Changed all apps on Google apps include: Camera, Gallery, Contacts, Messenger, Dealer and etc. Perfomance of this edition slightly less than in Standart edition.
Edition 2 - Standart edition:
Included default Google apps, same with priviosly versions, very good perfomance.

Screenshots

Features:
Amazing perfomance
A lot of Aerom Tweaks and optimisation
Fixed a lot of bugs
Internet connection most stable
GPS fix's
Good sound (Dolby atmos aerom edition)
Forget about overheating
Very clever thermal profiles and powersaving
Perfect powersaving and battery life
On 100% fixed Russian Translate
Enough of free memmory
Very Fast
Very Stable
Wallpapers easy to apply on home and lock screen
Latest Gapps
Good camera
And etc...

Changelog:

V4
Tweaks
Dolby atmos aerom edition
Aerom shut/boot animation
Battery optimisation
System optimisation
Russian translate update
Deleted flashlights, backup and transfer + pedometer apps
Fix's of a lot of bugs from Service theme
A lot of other.

V3

Tweaks and optimisation of system
Removed large letters in status bar
Optimised Camera
Fixed NFC payment
Fixed 4G problems for some regions
Fixed graphical bugs
Fixed overheating
Fixed keyboard
Gps optimisation
Optimised fingerprint
Battery 1% fixed
New modem
Updated Gapps
Updated Czech translate
Updated Russian translate
New kernel (31 may)
Removed and changed some apps
Etc...

Installation:
If you unstalled version for SP Flash tool: Unpack, and flash like a stock ROM via Flash Tool in Firmware upgrade or download mode
If you installed recovery version: Copy zip in internal or external storage, flash custom recovery, reboot in to recovery, make wipes and flash zip with ROM

Download
Sp flash tool versions:
Aerom V4 Google edition:
https://yadi.sk/d/mKt9ZyXxt6xvj
Aerom V4 Standart edition:
https://yadi.sk/d/XRmObXk5t6xwC

old Version´s

V3
SP Flash Tool Version
Recovery Version

Thanks to @Deepflex
Main thread

Can anyone confirm that whether YouTube app plays 720p 60fps videos..??
Please

alohahe3000

May 11, 2007
Preloader defect?

I have an issue after flashing Aerom: Unfortunately I forgot to untick preloader when I flashed the rom. Installation went fine but device is not detected anymore in Bootloader modus. Neither fastboot nor sp flash tool are working anymore. I tried different windows PCs without success. How can I restore preloader? Device is not yet rooted. Custom recovery is not installed, ADB is working. I couldn´t find a solution with Google...
Update: Bootloader mode is working. Fastboot detects the device. In developer settings ADB and oem unlock are Activated. Now I want to unlock boot loader via "fastboot oem unlock" but I cannot select "Yes" (Volume up) on the device, only "No" (Volume Down)....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Aerom - Alternative Elephone ROM

Aerom V4 for Elephone P9000 full version.

Aerom, it is best ROM on P7000, people prefer use his. Now, he is available on P9000OS: Android 6.0
    Bugs: No. All working

About:
    Now, Aerom have 2 editions. All Aerom editions since V4 have amazing optimisation of battery, system and some new features.
    Edition 1 - Google edition:
    Changed all apps on Google apps include: Camera, Gallery, Contacts, Messenger, Dealer and etc. Perfomance of this edition slightly less than in Standart edition.
    Edition 2 - Standart edition:
    Included default Google apps, same with priviosly versions, very good perfomance.

Screenshots

dXZeVgyLbLS3VwOy9NNQYjiCVr-8ecygTf1EaMN9VDKF_x6GRK80dAfqbGFieyCLCeoFPh1WFMgLKIFCpehe1A%3D%3D

Features:
    Amazing perfomance
    A lot of Aerom Tweaks and optimisation
    Fixed a lot of bugs
    Internet connection most stable
    GPS fix's
    Good sound (Dolby atmos aerom edition)
    Forget about overheating
    Very clever thermal profiles and powersaving
    Perfect powersaving and battery life
    On 100% fixed Russian Translate
    Enough of free memmory
    Very Fast
    Very Stable
    Wallpapers easy to apply on home and lock screen
    Latest Gapps
    Good camera
    And etc...

Changelog:

V4
    Tweaks
    Dolby atmos aerom edition
    Aerom shut/boot animation
    Battery optimisation
    System optimisation
    Russian translate update
    Deleted flashlights, backup and transfer + pedometer apps
    Fix's of a lot of bugs from Service theme
    A lot of other.

V3

Tweaks and optimisation of system
    Removed large letters in status bar
    Optimised Camera
    Fixed NFC payment
    Fixed 4G problems for some regions
    Fixed graphical bugs
    Fixed overheating
    Fixed keyboard
    Gps optimisation
    Optimised fingerprint
    Battery 1% fixed
    New modem
    Updated Gapps
    Updated Czech translate
    Updated Russian translate
    New kernel (31 may)
    Removed and changed some apps
    Etc...

Installation:
    If you unstalled version for SP Flash tool: Unpack, and flash like a stock ROM via Flash Tool in Firmware upgrade or download mode
    If you installed recovery version: Copy zip in internal or external storage, flash custom recovery, reboot in to recovery, make wipes and flash zip with ROM

Download
    Sp flash tool versions:
    Aerom V4 Google edition:
    https://yadi.sk/d/mKt9ZyXxt6xvj
    Aerom V4 Standart edition:
    https://yadi.sk/d/XRmObXk5t6xwC

old Version´s

Thanks to @Deepflex
    Main thread
    I've just installed it and straight away it feels a bit smoother. I have been using Eragon v2.8.0 previously.
    Also, don't know what sorcery you used, but the fingerprint sensor seems to work flawlessly.

I'll update this post as I go.

Thank you very much for spending your time developing for this device!
    what about battery life, FP scanner, NFC, GPS and audio? Can you share your experiences with that?
    Thanks!

Battery life is good, maybe a little bit better then Stock, FP Scanner and NFC i don't use, GPS works well and Audio with Dolby is better then stock. All together, i like the Rom :thumbup:
    does xposed works on this rom?

Yes !

look