• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Birdman Font Text Icons for Desktop Visualizer and Launcher Pro Docks

Search This thread

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
The BlackFroyo v2 Beautiful Widgets Clock Skin can be found Here

Icons for DeskTop Visualizer and 2 Docks for LauncherPro can be found Here

Thanks as always to Samcrow for his BlackFroyo Theme, I just added these additional images to his already SWEET skin found Here

BFVs2.png

BlackFroyo themed icons 139 pngs 128x128 found here

11.png

BlackFroyo themed icons 139 pngs 128x128 found here in Red or Blue variations:

presentationblackfroyopngcolorediconsbevel.png

redtextpresentbevelfinal.png
1234.jpg

The link to the above dock text icons is HERE

These icons are for use on your Android Device using an app called Desktop Visualizer which you can get from the Market, I also use Launcher Pro and I will be making a set of icons for the dock with the same font. There is a mini guide on "how to install" in the second post below. The Launcher Pro Dock Text Icons are in post 4......Launcher Pro Docks are in post 5.........​

this will take you right to Desktop Visualizer on the Market
chart

Birdman1200.png

ScreenHunter_02Sep111603.png

Last edited:

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
How to install on your device......

Blue Metal Birdman Font Text Icons

47.png

How to use:

There are probably many ways to accomplish this but I an new to Android and I will explain how I set up my device. First download the zip to your device and unzip it onto your memory card, second there are two apps I use from the market to accomplish what you see in the screen shots in the first post. Desktop Visualizer and Launcher Pro Plus (plus is the paid version which includes some fantastic widgets and the ability to resize the widgets on your device) With Desktop Visualizer installed on your device hold down on the screen until the pop-up box comes up and choose "widgets" and then choose "Desktop Visualizer (4x1)" then choose your image file and the app to link it to, make sure you back space in the label box so you clear out the box and bam you are done. With Launcher Pro Plus you can resize the icons on the screen (see the three sizes above in the first post) and of course move them around. If you have any questions feel free to ask........I am sure there are other ways to accomplish this that I am not aware of yet.

f0011.png

cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: macetus and poyensa

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Here is 107 84x84 Launcher Pro Dock Icons plus the Silver Ring and the Transparent Icons seen in the screen shots above for the Dock enjoy I will add more.....the second screen shot shows the variation icons (Taller n Centered more) third zip below. The fourth zip "Brite" works best on the grey docks or wallpapers, the other zips work best on real dark docks. Now there is a Red version of the Launcher Pro Dock Icons enjoy......
CAP201009162232.jpg

launcherproiconsscreen.jpg

Red Birdman Font 107 Text Icons for Launcher Pro Dock Here

I added app drawer Hal Orbs and Orb icons plus consolidated some of the last docks that were lost at the end of the thread. Last zip below....enjoy.

Last edited:

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Launcher Pro Docks, this is the first set there will be more. One shape, eight finishes, four variations each for a total of 32 so far.

LAUCHERPRODOCKSPICssd.jpg

ScreenHunter_02Sep191805.gif

444444444.jpg

There are 208 variations of the HAL docks.....enjoy.

These next ones are Tweaked Hal docks and some additional files some were having trouble finding. I also made the colored rings....

haldocks.jpg

CAP201010031447.jpg

Last edited:

geocepe

Aug 21, 2010
I may be doing something wrong. When I go to instll them they are reeeeaaaaal small

IC what the problem is i dont have LP. sorry for the post

Last edited:

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Silver, Blue, and Green.......

Well there are three versions now sliver, blue, and green and I will and to the total count of icons from here on.........in all three colors of course.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the Red Birdman Font Reflective Text Icons and there are 120 right now......and I added a Blue variation and a White variation.

1234.jpg

The Red clock can be found here it is for Beautiful Widgets:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9073467&postcount=56

There is four colors in this style.....
    docks to come later...
    Launcher Pro Docks, this is the first set there will be more. One shape, eight finishes, four variations each for a total of 32 so far.

LAUCHERPRODOCKSPICssd.jpg

ScreenHunter_02Sep191805.gif

444444444.jpg

There are 208 variations of the HAL docks.....enjoy.

These next ones are Tweaked Hal docks and some additional files some were having trouble finding. I also made the colored rings....

haldocks.jpg

CAP201010031447.jpg

Icons for DeskTop Visualizer and 2 Docks for LauncherPro can be found Here

Thanks as always to Samcrow for his BlackFroyo Theme, I just added these additional images to his already SWEET skin found Here

BFVs2.png

BlackFroyo themed icons 139 pngs 128x128 found here

11.png

BlackFroyo themed icons 139 pngs 128x128 found here in Red or Blue variations:

presentationblackfroyopngcolorediconsbevel.png

1234.jpg

The link to the above dock text icons is HERE

These icons are for use on your Android Device using an app called Desktop Visualizer which you can get from the Market, I also use Launcher Pro and I will be making a set of icons for the dock with the same font. There is a mini guide on "how to install" in the second post below. The Launcher Pro Dock Text Icons are in post 4......Launcher Pro Docks are in post 5.........​

this will take you right to Desktop Visualizer on the Market
    chart

Birdman1200.png

ScreenHunter_02Sep111603.png
    BlackFroyo Desktop Visualizer Icons (212)

BFVs2.png

CAP2011010121151.jpg
    CAP2011010121201.jpg

enjoy!

Here is 107 84x84 Launcher Pro Dock Icons plus the Silver Ring and the Transparent Icons seen in the screen shots above for the Dock enjoy I will add more.....the second screen shot shows the variation icons (Taller n Centered more) third zip below. The fourth zip "Brite" works best on the grey docks or wallpapers, the other zips work best on real dark docks. Now there is a Red version of the Launcher Pro Dock Icons enjoy......
    CAP201009162232.jpg

launcherproiconsscreen.jpg

Red Birdman Font 107 Text Icons for Launcher Pro Dock Here

I added app drawer Hal Orbs and Orb icons plus consolidated some of the last docks that were lost at the end of the thread. Last zip below....enjoy.