BK disabler for Samsung does not work on S9 plus...

Search This thread

mR.fR34ky

Dec 26, 2011
Leuven
Have you guys noticed after enabling bkdisabler as device administrator, it lock the inteligent scan and phone backup features? It's grayed out for me.. Can someone else confirm as well? Thanks!!

eduardmc

Sep 18, 2007

randymanlb

Oct 29, 2009
Long Beach, CA
got an answer directly from the BK Disabler developer and the new MDM Extension it works!!!

So basically:

BK Package Disabler:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.packagedisabler

New MDM Extension:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdmtechs.mdm3

just tried on my s9 plus and it works !!!!!
I've tried several times. Can't get it to work. View attachment 4452699 Screenshot_20180320-065657_Settings.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

eduardmc

Sep 18, 2007
Bk package disabkwr is back in olay store now with a new extention. I tried to install it, same error when conecting to SDK sever (plug in) does not work.

Back to package disable pro +.

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
I've tried several times. Can't get it to work. View attachment 4452699View attachment 4452700

Bk package disabkwr is back in olay store now with a new extention. I tried to install it, same error when conecting to SDK sever (plug in) does not work.

Back to package disable pro +.

Send a mail to developers directly from the app, it's important for them. I had this error with previously version of both, disabler and extension.
Please send a mail to devs with this bug so they can update the apps

Reactions: randymanlb

randymanlb

Oct 29, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Send a mail to developers directly from the app, it's important for them. I had this error with previously version of both, disabler and extension.
Please send a mail to devs with this bug so they can update the apps
Ok. I can't explain it. Using BK disabler and MDM I clicked "retry" for the 20th time and it's now working! Hallelujah!

Reactions: denzel09

eduardmc

Sep 18, 2007
I seem to remember being able to see the individual services (11) on prior versions. It's how I disabled carrieriq services. Does this sound right?View attachment 4452830

Individual services disable was remove on one of the previous update. Developer stated it was google regulation if not app would be remove from playstore.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Ok. I can't explain it. Using BK disabler and MDM I clicked "retry" for the 20th time and it's now working! Hallelujah!

IS WORKING (USA TMOBILE) I tried yesterday and today morming. Like a millions times. After reading ur post i went a head and installed it. When to activite mdm plugin and sdk connected to the server in my first try. Everyone that says is not working should try again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think that it's either Samsung or The Play Store (at Samsung's urging) That forced the Developer to Change the name from BK Disabler to BK Manager a while ago - And again Samsung is probably responsible for the being removed again... The same issues happened with adhell 2 and SABS... It's not the Developer's fault! We can hope that it returns in some form or another. It's still working for me on my S8- and I'm picking up the S9+ this week... I have the apks for both BK Manager & MDM extension backed up to my Cloud account as well as on my external sd cards... Hopefully I'll be able to install it on the S9+.... ?
    I seem to remember being able to see the individual services (11) on prior versions. It's how I disabled carrieriq services. Does this sound right?View attachment 4452830

Individual services disable was remove on one of the previous update. Developer stated it was google regulation if not app would be remove from playstore.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

IS WORKING (USA TMOBILE) I tried yesterday and today morming. Like a millions times. After reading ur post i went a head and installed it. When to activite mdm plugin and sdk connected to the server in my first try. Everyone that says is not working should try again.
    got an answer directly from the BK Disabler developer and the new MDM Extension it works!!!

So basically:

BK Package Disabler:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.packagedisabler

New MDM Extension:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdmtechs.mdm3

just tried on my s9 plus and it works !!!!!
    Think you're right... Maybe try here. Looking like a Gdrive link...
    https://kunkunsoft.wordpress.com/fix-package-disabler/

Edit: even that which I pasted looks out dated. I am not sure why you can't get to it in the play store. It has been there for quite a while, why would it get pulled now?
    slightly off topic does anyone know where i can get BK since i cant get it on play? and all the links that were pointing to it ITT are gone

only Package disabler Pro (Samsung). good work for me: Dobrý: