Development BKLYN Kernel for SM-G998B (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra)

Search This thread

edmondt

Mar 21, 2006
Toronto
Just flashed the 1.2.5 on the G988N (KOO) S21 Ultra, everything working so far. I flashed it on a clean install via TWRP

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
This error only occurs AFTER flashing 1.2.5 and bootlooping. Once stock Kernal is reflashed to remove the bootloop, this errors pops up whilst using the phone, so it's definitely Kernal related.
Read what needs to be done in order to flash the kernel about 40 people on the rom you are on are having my kernel.

vbmeta isn't patched also the vendor and the boot.img has to be patched because of the modules in the vendor boot img.

In order to flash any customer kernel you need patched vbmeta.tar.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It seems some users need to flash a vbmeta image file provided by Google in order to boot and user the Custom Kernel. If you find yourself in a situation were you are not able to boot, please flash the attached vbmeta img along with the Kernel and if still bootlooping share the last_kmsg to determine what's driving the issue.

bklyn_syed

Aug 27, 2015
New york
As you can see, Kernel even works great on SM-G998N which I didn't even make for so. The issue is you not the kernel.

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_160504_187.jpg
    IMG_20220120_160504_187.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 47

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, flames start shooting from it or it kills your neighbor's dog. Flash at your own risk. I am not responsible.... It was the other guy... I swear....

ALWAYS BACKUP YOU’RE DATA BEFORE FLASHING.

This tutorial assumes you understand how to use adb and fastboot.

Your device’s bootloader has to be unlocked.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It seems some users need to flash a vbmeta image file provided by Google in order to boot and user the Custom Kernel. If you find yourself in a situation were you are not able to boot, please flash the attached vbmeta img along with the Kernel and if still bootlooping share the last_kmsg to determine what's driving the issue.

Download >>
    Link

Kernel Sources >>> Source

Join the Telegram Group for additional support - Link

Thanks to @afaneh92
    It works fine with the newest UI 4.1. Good job thanks. 👍👍
    on KETAN S08 works fine(enforcing).
    Hi, thank you for your work. Does this kernel has any battery optimizations in place?
    Hi yes you can download the new version on my telegram which includes battery saver mod and background apps killer mod
    Kcal is an advanced colors control like rgb saturation
    Aww yes I had that for my s20 ultra SM-G988U
    New kernel source has been upload, once I get the kernel up and running i'll update new source will be based on G998BXXU3BUK8.