black screen rog phone 2

ironhied

Jan 19, 2021
hi , i was using my rog phone 2 for 1 years without any issue
and i root my phone like 8 month ago , i let my phone charging and i went to sleep .. i wake up next day i find my phone not working screen is black , i press power button with up/down still nothing happen , but when i use type c usb to usb on my pc i find this only

i saw this video and trying to follow the step but my phone still in black screen i can't reach like what he do , my phone not start or do anything

and also this message most of time

i really sad i don't know what i do i try really everything , help me pls if you can

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
just a thought, i read somewhere that in edl mode the screen is black. is it possible your phone is in edl mode? have you tried holding down vol + then vol - and power at the same time to see if the phone shuts down or boots into fastboot mode?

Last edited:

ironhied

Jan 19, 2021
just a thought, i read somewhere that in edl mode the screen is black. is it possible your phone is in edl mode? have you tried holding down vol + then vol - and power at the same time to see if the phone shuts down or boots into fastboot mode?
no i don't see anything , black screen nothing happen i try this method a lot but same black screen
and i'm 100% sure my screen not broke
Can't boot into recovery or fastboot and not going to EDL completely

Last edited:

KnowThyPro

Jul 4, 2018
seeing that QDLoader in Device Manager on your PC means you're already in EDL mode. now the problem with that hello packet.

*try to use different cable
*disable driver enforcement
*power cycle the phone by pressing power + volume up + volume down about 15secs until u don't see the QDLoader in device manager

proceed as usual on xiaomiflashtool

ironhied

Jan 19, 2021
i try 4 different cable
oneplus cable charging and 2 others i buy it from store just now , same issue

*power cycle the phone by pressing power + volume up + volume down about 15secs ( not see anything in my phone screen but it's connect on pc with 9008 )