Black screened Pixel 3.

Search This thread

ComfySofa

May 25, 2009
Hi - wondered if anyone can help.

As above ive got a blackscreened phone - ive got cart blanche with this phone...(its a workmates phone, hes bought a new one) so i can do anything i want (if anyones got any drastic options im up for that!). Apparently the history is that the phone was behaving as if the battery was faulty to the point it died. Ive replaced the battery but the phone is still dead. Plugging the phone in the laptop i see the bulk usb driver popping up. Some time ago i did recover a oneplus phone in the same state using a gui tool that reloaded the image back on loading on the separate images one by one....can something like that be done for this.

Cheers to anyone that has a go!

dcarvil

Apr 20, 2016
Hi - wondered if anyone can help.

As above ive got a blackscreened phone - ive got cart blanche with this phone...(its a workmates phone, hes bought a new one) so i can do anything i want (if anyones got any drastic options im up for that!). Apparently the history is that the phone was behaving as if the battery was faulty to the point it died. Ive replaced the battery but the phone is still dead. Plugging the phone in the laptop i see the bulk usb driver popping up. Some time ago i did recover a oneplus phone in the same state using a gui tool that reloaded the image back on loading on the separate images one by one....can something like that be done for this.

Cheers to anyone that has a go!
If by "bulk usb driver" you mean QUSB_BULK_CID:xxxx_SN:xxxxxxxx, the phone has an unrecoverable hardware failure. See the thread below.

ComfySofa

May 25, 2009
If by "bulk usb driver" you mean QUSB_BULK_CID:xxxx_SN:xxxxxxxx, the phone has an unrecoverable hardware failure. See the thread below.

Yeah - its that...! well, never mind....i thought i could as the OnePlus phone i had, was in the same state and i managed to recover that....thanks for the reply.