Black Shark 2 Pro JoyUI 12.5 CN unlock bootloader

Search This thread

LeeYaoSan

Aug 24, 2008
Ibiza
Xiaomi Black Shark 2
Hello everyone,

Anyone can point me to a guide on how to unlock bootloader on Black Shark 2 Pro with JoyUI 12.5 CN version?

I can no longer user Google Play Services because it's locked on this version and I'm hesitating if I can unlock the bootloader and user TWRP recovery to install Google Apps

Please don't just say "Search in the forums" because I've searched everywhere and the only guide I found only works with Android 9 Pie, whilst JoyUI 12.5 is in Android 11

Thank you in advance.

kevin mitnick

Oct 28, 2011
Hello everyone,

Anyone can point me to a guide on how to unlock bootloader on Black Shark 2 Pro with JoyUI 12.5 CN version?

I can no longer user Google Play Services because it's locked on this version and I'm hesitating if I can unlock the bootloader and user TWRP recovery to install Google Apps

Please don't just say "Search in the forums" because I've searched everywhere and the only guide I found only works with Android 9 Pie, whilst JoyUI 12.5 is in Android 11

Thank you in advance.
take a look on another thread. someone already share how to ubl Android 10 on bs 2. both are same way