Black Shark CN - 31-11-18 OTA dump (+ extracted payload)

Search This thread

loriz

Feb 22, 2012
Instead of:

Fastboot flashing unlock

Please uses the traditional line:

Fastboot oem unlock

I tried this by accident and it worked. Let try yours, but remember to back up as I had to factory reset then in my case

I tried this a lot of time ago, but it remained on "Waiting...".
I will try this evening

Reactions: Synezio

JengaMasterG

Sep 1, 2012
Devon
LG G6
Opp Find X
If someone with the CN (SKR-A0) version can upload a system_a, vendor_a, and boot_a Images, I would be infinitely grateful. I need those to restore my phone back to the A partition (I bricked the A partition, but not the B partition since I had backups of B and not A). I can tell you step-by-step how to grab them too!

There are people who want to test changing a global version to a CN version and vice-versa, so these images will help a lot!

Reactions: Deezi74

Deezi74

Mar 31, 2015
Any new news on the global switching to China? Hows everything working out for the ppl who tried it

shteren

Jul 9, 2013
If someone with the CN (SKR-A0) version can upload a system_a, vendor_a, and boot_a Images, I would be infinitely grateful. I need those to restore my phone back to the A partition (I bricked the A partition, but not the B partition since I had backups of B and not A). I can tell you step-by-step how to grab them too!

There are people who want to test changing a global version to a CN version and vice-versa, so these images will help a lot!

i have those images from my CN blackshark, you still need it?

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

i have those images from my CN blackshark, do you still need them?

Reactions: JengaMasterG

a8530516

Nov 14, 2018

I think I can help you ,tell me how to do that.

Reactions: JengaMasterG

a8530516

Nov 14, 2018
Don't flash it, but boot into it. Do you know how to get the files?

but if I boot the twrp in my phone,Can I upgrade normally in the future? And the image of twrp on my phone is reversed.

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Don't flash it, but boot into it. Do you know how to get the files?

I don't know how to get the system_a img ,can you tell me the way to expect it?

JengaMasterG

Sep 1, 2012
Devon
LG G6
Opp Find X
but if I boot the twrp in my phone,Can I upgrade normally in the future? And the image of twrp on my phone is reversed.

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

I don't know how to get the system_a img ,can you tell me the way to expect it?

The reverse image is normal for right now. Yes you will still be able to get updates normally. Are you rooted or no?

Run the following code when you boot into TWRP:
Code:
 adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system_a /your/computer/path/system_a.img

shteren

Jul 9, 2013
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts