• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Black Shark Global Stock firmware

Search This thread

gsmtraker

Jun 13, 2015
how to install

Hello Guys,

https://mega.nz/#F!lNMQgQDa!_0YJaETUhVIShQXLW0_MdA

This link contains the global version backup, at January 27. This is not the latest update.
Use it for good only, i'm not responsible for any damage you get, etc etc.

dera Brother....
I have brack my globle version Black Shark (SKR-HO), can i recover it With this file. Becous i didn't find any vorsion for this phone,
i was on latest build , try to root after that get stock on boot screen.

jfrankie21

Apr 20, 2019
help me please

hello good I did not backup I do all the steps at the end I do the wipe mentioned and also format the internal memory of the cell I give a reboot and it stays in the S and returns to the bootloader mode could help me my black shark was version Cn of 8 and 128gb and finally CUSTOM_A in which step would have to use it since it is not mentioned. Thank you

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
hello good I did not backup I do all the steps at the end I do the wipe mentioned and also format the internal memory of the cell I give a reboot and it stays in the S and returns to the bootloader mode could help me my black shark was version Cn of 8 and 128gb and finally CUSTOM_A in which step would have to use it since it is not mentioned. Thank you

Forget about custom_a.
You should have backed up your phone in case something like this happened. I have been experimenting with phones for 9 years, and i still backup before doing anything.

Anyway, check out another thread on how to flash Global or CN Rom. But you'll probably lose OTA capability.

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
dera Brother....
I have brack my globle version Black Shark (SKR-HO), can i recover it With this file. Becous i didn't find any vorsion for this phone,
i was on latest build , try to root after that get stock on boot screen.

This is not latest build. If you restore it, you will probably loose OTA.
You can restore it. But why not try to boot into the other partition? (if you're on A, boot B, and vice versa)

gsmtraker

Jun 13, 2015
This is not latest build. If you restore it, you will probably loose OTA.
You can restore it. But why not try to boot into the other partition? (if you're on A, boot B, and vice versa)
id

I am on slot A, But i can't change to B i have try that already, I have relock bootloader, unlock command notworking again beouse i was wipe data from stock recovery , that means now adb is disable in my case ,cannt getting normal boot, so there is any way to get normal once again.
thank you for your intrast in my quistion.

jfrankie21

Apr 20, 2019
help me please

Forget about custom_a.
You should have backed up your phone in case something like this happened. I have been experimenting with phones for 9 years, and i still backup before doing anything.

Anyway, check out another thread on how to flash Global or CN Rom. But you'll probably lose OTA capability.

please one tutorial for the job please gilbert32

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
id

I am on slot A, But i can't change to B i have try that already, I have relock bootloader, unlock command notworking again beouse i was wipe data from stock recovery , that means now adb is disable in my case ,cannt getting normal boot, so there is any way to get normal once again.
thank you for your intrast in my quistion.

What do you mean by you can't change to slot B?

robbyjafar2110

Apr 14, 2017
help

my phone bootloop (before bootanimation) i try to flash my phone use 4 files , blackshark SKR h0 global . but not sucsses . please help me guys . thanks before .

gsmtraker

Jun 13, 2015
Hello guys...
I have a Globel black shark (skr-HO) hard brake, can not unlock bootloader , cannt install any thing using fastboot, cannt boot into TWRP,
device is stock on fastboot screen,
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
device info...

C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Verity mode: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Console enabled: false
OKAY [ 0.027s]
finished. total time: 0.028s
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) unlocked:no
(bootloader) off-mode-charge:0
(bootloader) charger-screen-enabled:0
(bootloader) battery-soc-ok:no
(bootloader) battery-voltage:3551
(bootloader) version-baseband:
(bootloader) version-bootloader:
(bootloader) variant:SDM UFS
(bootloader) partition-type:userdata:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 0x1B723EE000
(bootloader) partition-type:system_b:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:system_b: 0xC0000000
(bootloader) has-slot:modem:yes
(bootloader) has-slot:system:yes
(bootloader) current-slot:b
(bootloader) has-slot:boot:yes
(bootloader) slot-retry-count:b:0
(bootloader) slot-unbootable:b:yes
(bootloader) slot-successful:b:no
(bootloader) slot-retry-count:a:6
(bootloader) slot-unbootable:a:no
(bootloader) slot-successful:a:no
(bootloader) slot-count:2
(bootloader) secure:yes
(bootloader) serialno:c952e05e
(bootloader) product:shark
(bootloader) max-download-size:536870912
(bootloader) kernel:uefi
all:
finished. total time: 0.100s
.......................................................................................................................................................................
please help me to solve this problem ,

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
Hello guys...
I have a Globel black shark (skr-HO) hard brake, can not unlock bootloader , cannt install any thing using fastboot, cannt boot into TWRP,
device is stock on fastboot screen,
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
device info...

C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Verity mode: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Console enabled: false
OKAY [ 0.027s]
finished. total time: 0.028s
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) unlocked:no
(bootloader) off-mode-charge:0
(bootloader) charger-screen-enabled:0
(bootloader) battery-soc-ok:no
(bootloader) battery-voltage:3551
(bootloader) version-baseband:
(bootloader) version-bootloader:
(bootloader) variant:SDM UFS
(bootloader) partition-type:userdata:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 0x1B723EE000
(bootloader) partition-type:system_b:ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:system_b: 0xC0000000
(bootloader) has-slot:modem:yes
(bootloader) has-slot:system:yes
(bootloader) current-slot:b
(bootloader) has-slot:boot:yes
(bootloader) slot-retry-count:b:0
(bootloader) slot-unbootable:b:yes
(bootloader) slot-successful:b:no
(bootloader) slot-retry-count:a:6
(bootloader) slot-unbootable:a:no
(bootloader) slot-successful:a:no
(bootloader) slot-count:2
(bootloader) secure:yes
(bootloader) serialno:c952e05e
(bootloader) product:shark
(bootloader) max-download-size:536870912
(bootloader) kernel:uefi
all:
finished. total time: 0.100s
.......................................................................................................................................................................
please help me to solve this problem ,

what did you do before this happened

gsmtraker

Jun 13, 2015
Help and support

what did you do before this happened

1st i was get stok on boot screen after root with TWRP ,
then i dawnlod boot.img from ur given file and flash it with fastboot command (fastboot flash boot boot.img)
and reboot device , but still not boot , device get rendumreboot. bootloader status get lock after flash boot img
so i Bring another same model and update to same build# . unlock his boot loodloader
boot into twrp and get all partetion backup,
then boot faulty phone into twrp and restore backup , restore finnished with out any error , but still same , nothing changed.
so i decide to change slot A to B and Then restore bakup, restore successful but still phone stock on bootloader screen,
now my brack device on slot B... Not geting boot into TWRP, cannt install any fartetion in lock status,....

Pleas give any way to get back alive this phone , i have full bakup from another working device.

FasterBit

Mar 2, 2019
Try this both commands in fastboot mode connected to computer with ADB&FASTBOOT tools.

fastboot flashing unlock

or

fastboot oem unlock

this should unlock the oem and allow you to flash backup.

You can also boot Recovery without flashing with the command:

fastboot boot c:\recovery.img (where recovery.img is the recovery file in your computer in the c: root folder)

https://github.com/mauronofrio/andr...leases/download/1/twrp-3.2.3-0-blackshark.img

Mchaus

Nov 3, 2017
Hi greetings!
I need your help. Do you guys have newest china rom on blackshark that have .img? I need it because my current china rom didn't give any notifications. I can't update via OTA because I flashed it to china rom and I forget to backup.
I'm very thankful if someone can help me
Thank you

FasterBit

Mar 2, 2019
On the latest update of Global Xiaomi Black Shark the BS Team enables the slowmotion feature. Can someone share an updated backup from this last version?

Top Liked Posts