• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Black Shark Global Stock firmware

Search This thread

Gakil13

May 9, 2017
This is my phone and it's bootloop and i don't have backup
How to to flash this one.
Unlocked bootloader.
I have boot twrp and wipe delvk and chach and system and flash boot img and system and vendor but what to do with custom. Img
I need help please
1 week without using my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20190617_211123_503.jpg
    IMG_20190617_211123_503.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 400

JengaMasterG

Sep 1, 2012
Devon
LG G6
Opp Find X
This is my phone and it's bootloop and i don't have backup
How to to flash this one.
Unlocked bootloader.
I have boot twrp and wipe delvk and chach and system and flash boot img and system and vendor but what to do with custom. Img
I need help please
1 week without using my phone.

fastboot flash custom_a custom_a.img if you're on your a boot drive
fastboot flash custom_b custom_a.img if you're on your b boot drive

It's the same process as flashing the system, boot and vendor images

alusher

Mar 31, 2008
Buffalo NY
I received this from the black shark team I have the global ver....

Hello,
Thank you for being a Black Shark player. We are getting ready of the Android P for Black Shark 1, and you will get the update by the end of August.

Best Regard,
Black Shark Global

Sent from my Blackshark SKR-H0 using XDA Labs

alusher

Mar 31, 2008
Buffalo NY
BS1 global ver. I've tried everything that was suggested to successfully install the update G66X1906170OS00MPX and no success the black shark team emailed me over a month ago and said we will be getting the Android 9 ver. in August. I'm running out of patience. I know op helps out tremendously I just don't know what to do. Any help with something I haven't tried will be gratefully appreciated..

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
BS1 global ver. I've tried everything that was suggested to successfully install the update G66X1906170OS00MPX and no success the black shark team emailed me over a month ago and said we will be getting the Android 9 ver. in August. I'm running out of patience. I know op helps out tremendously I just don't know what to do. Any help with something I haven't tried will be gratefully appreciated..

Can you please share:
  • Your current version
  • Next update
  • Current Slot
  • after update fails, immediately take logcat and share

SAMER-SB

Sep 1, 2010
hello

i get this error
when i flash system_a or vendor_a

target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi

Muntaxer

Nov 21, 2017
My device's not working.

Hello :( when i updated my black shark after a short time became a device not fully accountable and became the screen of my device black i searched a lot for a solution to my problem and I did not find and now
:crying: I want to ask you how to install this backup on my device maybe fix my device, and sorry if I sin sometimes in words because I use a translator to talk b English

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
Hello :( when i updated my black shark after a short time became a device not fully accountable and became the screen of my device black i searched a lot for a solution to my problem and I did not find and now
:crying: I want to ask you how to install this backup on my device maybe fix my device, and sorry if I sin sometimes in words because I use a translator to talk b English

Your translator sucks,
I understood nothing.
Just search enough,
You WILL find something.

Top Liked Posts