Black Shark Global Stock firmware

Search This thread

alusher

Mar 31, 2008
Buffalo NY
I'm down loading the system image system b now I remembered it didnt take or bad file(The logcat is on the megathresd pg 11) I tried to copy it over and nothing. Build # G66X19011400SOOMPX
Ok I downloaded the file from megathresd pg. 11 and just what happened the last time I had a file with no extension system? Would I change it to system.img and I'm still looking for 9 pie for global ver. The phone needs something like security and better rom

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
Ok I downloaded the file from megathresd pg. 11 and just what happened the last time I had a file with no extension system? Would I change it to system.img and I'm still looking for 9 pie for global ver. The phone needs something like security and better rom

The files do not need extension to flash them.
Edit: even if you flash android p directly (i doubt it will work), OTA will never work. You need to restore full stock 8.1 for it to work.
Edit2: even if you restored system and boot partitions, othet partitions might need to be restored, like modem, bluetooth, dtbo, vbmeta, vendor and others. From personal experience.

Last edited:

alusher

Mar 31, 2008
Buffalo NY
The files do not need extension to flash them.
Edit: even if you flash android p directly (i doubt it will work), OTA will never work. You need to restore full stock 8.1 for it to work.
Edit2: even if you restored system and boot partitions, othet partitions might need to be restored, like modem, bluetooth, dtbo, vbmeta, vendor and others. From personal experience.
What I don't understand is that I have never modified my phone except I unlocked the bootloader period.

Lucilf3r

Jan 17, 2020
I have a BS1 global on latest version(GXX1910301OS00MPP) and I want to restore it on Oreo. My BS1 is not rooted, bootloader unlocked and no twrp or any mods, just a fresh BS1.
Could anyone please help how do I flash this stock rom? Do I flash this using some flashtool or just my phone? Please help.

neo84942011

Dec 29, 2011
caerphilly
Help

How do u flash it to the phone I need it back to stock

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Yes I did it, but i managed to make it work.

I needed to do an Advanced Wipe -> Data -> Change Filesystem -> EXT4, remount Data, Advanced Wipe -> Data -> Wipe, Advanced Wipe -> Data -> Repair

With these steps it finally booted! :D

How do I flash it

psilverio10

May 17, 2020
Hello, whatever the instructions to install this firmware, since I have my second-hand Black Shark and I feel that it is not the original firmware

zenitsukun

Jun 2, 2020
Anybody can help me flash the firmware using adb command?

Anybody can help me flash the firmware using adb command?

Corbadesign

Aug 16, 2010
Hello

I need some help. My phone is totally bricked. :(
I am stuck in fastboot modus.
Does anyone how to get my phone working again. I don't have any backup of my device

Corbadesign

Aug 16, 2010
Hello
I downloaded the zip file. And flash : boot, system, vendor, custom, vbmeta.
After done that I can boot in twrp (using fastboot boot recovery.img)
But from there I can't go any further. :(
Can someone help me to get mij Black Shark working again?

gilbert32

Apr 4, 2011
In the universe
How can you back up your system before you start rooting (or something else?)

You can try to fastboot boot recovery.img
If it works, you can backup all partitions from there manually using adb (adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system_a system_a.img) for all partitions.
You can use adb shell and then ls /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/ to list all partitions. Data does not need to be backed up.
If booting the recovery doesn't work, you can change slot and flash recovery to it. That way, the old slot would have recovery instead of boot image. Then you can do the procedure above to backup.

Corbadesign

Aug 16, 2010
You can try to fastboot boot recovery.img
If it works, you can backup all partitions from there manually using adb (adb pull /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system_a system_a.img) for all partitions.
You can use adb shell and then ls /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/ to list all partitions. Data does not need to be backed up.
If booting the recovery doesn't work, you can change slot and flash recovery to it. That way, the old slot would have recovery instead of boot image. Then you can do the procedure above to backup.

When I managed to pull those partitions can I use them to restore my other phone by pushing them to the bricked device?

Top Liked Posts