Blackberry Hub and Titanium Backup

Search This thread

palosanto0

Apr 7, 2008
Victoria
Hi,
I'm running BB Hub+ services and the Hub app for my emails on a rooted Galaxy Note 3 and it runs fine managing my various email accounts, sms etc.
I'm also using Titanium backup and when I restore the above apps, although the restore works ok, and the emails work fine, when I go to the Hub settings and check my accounts, many of the switches such as 'email notifications', 'heads-up notif', 'notif sound' and others are now greyed out and I cannot modify them anymore.
I've also tried to restore them from a nandroid backup, and other backup apps like Superbackup and MyBackup with the same results. Is there some other file that needs to be restored along with Hub+ services and the Hub ?

Hi,
I'm running BB Hub+ services and the Hub app for my emails on a rooted Galaxy Note 3 and it runs fine managing my various email accounts, sms etc.
I'm also using Titanium backup and when I restore the above apps, although the restore works ok, and the emails work fine, when I go to the Hub settings and check my accounts, many of the switches such as 'email notifications', 'heads-up notif', 'notif sound' and others are now greyed out and I cannot modify them anymore...
I don't use this but, you should be able to obtain some member guidance within the following thread.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3244542

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.