Blackstone Android Kernel Project

Search This thread

sudo_x60s

Apr 26, 2007
Yes, is this a joke or what?
I dont know what the hell tuhxero is trying to achieve by doing this.
Why didnt he keep his own dedicated webpage open instead? :confused:
Lets just hope they can coexist.

Nixzzon, jag tror han öppnar sidan igen. Åtminstone har all reklam tagits bort..? Känner väl sig 'hotad' när någon annan tagit upp samma projekt.

DanMccoy1

Dec 13, 2008
Felixstowe
From now, can we please try and stay on topic with useful comments.
i think im one of the only people that are reading past the 'tuxhero' of the posts (ie just reading his name then disagreeing with his post) he has made his point, everyone else has managed to without being flamed so neither should tux, his old topic is finished now so lets start this one new. everyone has doubted tux's abilities (which is very reasonable as there isnt much to show) but after watching his androidkernel site for a few weeks he seems to know what he's on about and is probably slowly progressing.
if you dont know how long this sort of thing takes then please dont flame people (i for one have no idea how long it would take to accomplish these things therefore i keep an open mind)
if tux would like to post any sort of information that could be posted to let people try and help develop this further then im sure everyone in this community would appreaciate it, but i for one wouldnt have posted anything either if i was being flamed for everything i did.
so what im saying is, lets give tux a chance to see if he can offer anything. and any post that could further this project or offer discussion about it (on this project)
please feel free to post, but can we please stop with the off topic posts and flaming for peoples opinions.

-Dan

DanMccoy1

Dec 13, 2008
Felixstowe
There we go, told you not to give up on tux, shall update yous again in the near future.

Originally Posted by tuxhero
All my code, R&D Information etc etc.. will be posted ones i finish clock code.
Why After finishing clock code?
Clock is the core component with out it it's never going to work perfectly so with out clock code other codes are never going to be stable.
Ones i am done with clock i don't need any of the Information (Copyrighted) so that i can truncate all this information be in safe position and Release my code.

sudo_x60s

Apr 26, 2007
Yes, it seems like TuxHero is working his project. It is a shame that nobody "can help" him because there is so much to do.

Anyhow, I hope he is able to make it.

ASK768

Feb 6, 2009
this thread seems a bit quiet. Do we assume there has been no luck contacting the vogue guys?

mcdull

Feb 15, 2007
Hong Kong
Please refine this topic...
What I see this thread is only related to fund rasing (the very initial one from author's company) but never had any technical views on the kernel development.
On the other hand, they may want to set up a funding scheme to support other projects... my 2 cents.