• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Blackview BV9900 Pro Root?

Search This thread

DaedalusWren

Oct 17, 2009
Ontario
This has got to be one of the most difficult phones I have ever had to find definitive answers to rooting. I have rooted a few phones in the past. Even the almost impossible LG-G4 Canadian version. TWRP and Magisk have been instrumental, but for this phone, I am finding bits and pieces, most dealing with the non-pro Android 9 version of the phone. If there is anyone that can give me a rundown of accomplishing this on Android 10, I would be very appreciative. My current firmware is (BV9900Pro_S900AA_V1.0_20201116V03_20201116-1727) Non-EU version.

I have checked TWRP and the Blackview is not even listed, magisk shows (Ramdisk - YES, A/B - NO, SAR - YES)

Reactions: Agairty3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has got to be one of the most difficult phones I have ever had to find definitive answers to rooting. I have rooted a few phones in the past. Even the almost impossible LG-G4 Canadian version. TWRP and Magisk have been instrumental, but for this phone, I am finding bits and pieces, most dealing with the non-pro Android 9 version of the phone. If there is anyone that can give me a rundown of accomplishing this on Android 10, I would be very appreciative. My current firmware is (BV9900Pro_S900AA_V1.0_20201116V03_20201116-1727) Non-EU version.

I have checked TWRP and the Blackview is not even listed, magisk shows (Ramdisk - YES, A/B - NO, SAR - YES)