Blank recovery screen and boot up screem

Search This thread

[email protected]

Jul 12, 2019
Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hello. For a while now, I haven't been able to see anything when I boot my device into recovery mode. The screen remains blank unless I press the power button, which makes my device reboot. I can boot ok into bootloader but even when I try booting into recovery from bootloader, I still don't see anything on the screen.

Also, whenever I boot up my device, after the "Galaxy s20 fe 5g | Powered by Android" pops up, instead of showing the Samsung logo, my screen goes blank, and it stays like that until the boot is done. The only way I know my device is booted up is by a vibration.

I feel like the two problems are related. Is there something that can be done?

[email protected]

Jul 12, 2019
Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi.

Please my brightness doesn't increase past the 50% level. Increasing it above that won't change the brightness. The brightness remains the same from 50% through to 100%. Is this a bug or something?

I don't have adaptive brightness on by the way so I know it isn't the problem. I've heard stores that people who backup settings from other phones and restore into new phones usually get this problem. What can I do?

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
Hi.

Please my brightness doesn't increase past the 50% level. Increasing it above that won't change the brightness. The brightness remains the same from 50% through to 100%. Is this a bug or something?

I don't have adaptive brightness on by the way so I know it isn't the problem. I've heard stores that people who backup settings from other phones and restore into new phones usually get this problem. What can I do?
you could try finding your settings apps and wiping their data. you'll have to bring up your system apps to do that... remember all device settings will go doing that.