Blaupunkt Head Unit- How to Root?

Search This thread

riz76

Sep 27, 2022
Please Help.. I purchased the Blaupunkt Head unit with Android version 10. they have locked everything and i am not able to connect any of the external Bluetooth enable device . they denied the permission to connect any of the device except the phone for music and calls.

kindly help on this.. how to root and modify the Bluetooth permission file to get connect other Bluetooth devices .

rigattoni

Apr 27, 2010
Fuerth
Please Help.. I purchased the Blaupunkt Head unit with Android version 10. they have locked everything and i am not able to connect any of the external Bluetooth enable device . they denied the permission to connect any of the device except the phone for music and calls.

kindly help on this.. how to root and modify the Bluetooth permission file to get connect other Bluetooth devices .
Your really should provide pictures of your MCU and used firmware.
Just guessing makes no sense.

riz76

Sep 27, 2022
Your really should provide pictures of your MCU and used firmware.
Just guessing makes no sense.
attaching the screen shot.. Please help me on this .. actually i want to reset the Bluetooth configure file because i can not pair any device due to restricted permission.

Attachments

• 20220927_202519.jpg
    20220927_202519.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220927_202855.jpg
    20220927_202855.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220927_202901.jpg
    20220927_202901.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 18

rigattoni

Apr 27, 2010
Fuerth
attaching the screen shot.. Please help me on this .. actually i want to reset the Bluetooth configure file because i can not pair any device due to restricted permission.
Sorry to say, but I think you will only be able to connect phones and OBD on your device, even if you would be able to root it. The implemented BT-stack is not able to do it.

riz76

Sep 27, 2022
Sorry to say, but I think you will only be able to connect phones and OBD on your device, even if you would be able to root it. The implemented BT-stack is not able to do it.
Ok.. i wish to connect TPMS as well.

Kindly help me to crack this..

Can we change the new os on this? I mean new android 11 version.

Please guide me to root it and help to read developers option too. I am not able to see the developers option anywhere as they hide it.

rigattoni

Apr 27, 2010
Fuerth
Ok.. i wish to connect TPMS as well.

Kindly help me to crack this..

Can we change the new os on this? I mean new android 11 version.

Please guide me to root it and help to read developers option too. I am not able to see the developers option anywhere as they hide it.
I am not able to help you with this unit.
You will not be able to switch any other firmware on it and there are some devices in the wild where the dev options are even not available.

You can try to push the firmware entry 7 times and may be you will get access to it. It´s often just hidden.

At least it seems that you bought the wrong unit for your requirements... I would prefer something like a Teyes CC3 as mentioned in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/teyes-cc3.4189041/

These units are really better to root, there is an easy way to get updates, you woould be enabled to use other BT units as phone and OBD...
Yes they are not that cheap as may be yours, but you get what you payed for.

Last edited:

riz76

Sep 27, 2022
I am not able to help you with this unit.
You will not be able to switch any other firmware on it and there are some devices in the wild where the dev options are even not available.

You can try to push the firmware entry 7 times and may be you will get access to it. It´s often just hidden.

At least it seems that you bought the wrong unit for your requirements... I would prefer something like a Teyes CC3 as mentioned in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/teyes-cc3.4189041/

These units are really better to root, there is an easy way to get updates, you woould be enabled to use other BT units as phone and OBD...
Yes they are not that cheap as may be yours, but you get what you payed for.
I am disappointment to listen this. Please help me as now i paid for this 300$ in India. Please suggest if we can flush and change the new OS on this.. if it is possible then kindly guide me step by step how to install new Android OS on it and where to download clean OS .