• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread
New to the community, been browsing the site for years although now wanting to get into it.

Been traveling with @ZentheBus for sometime and thinking it would behoove me to have devices in order. I've rooted in the past & hoping to get caught up to speed as to facilitate a better understanding and ability of my current devises.

Thank you all for this community 🤙🏽

Imu Green

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Erised) sm-n960u
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (Tabatha) sm-t597v

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
New to the community, been browsing the site for years although now wanting to get into it.

Been traveling with @ZentheBus for sometime and thinking it would behoove me to have devices in order. I've rooted in the past & hoping to get caught up to speed as to facilitate a better understanding and ability of my current devises.

Imu Green

Welcome to the XDA family!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Imu Green