• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

Bliss OS (x86) for PC's - 12.x Development - Beta Builds

Oxidizer2k

Nov 23, 2019
I have a mini PC I've been trying to make work with previous versions of Bliss. I could never get the HDMI audio to work. How is it with this new version? It works will windows and Linux without any issues.

wizzdome

Jan 10, 2012
Denver
Seems to work fine so far on my pc but have no root... how do i go about getting root access for my apps??? (acer aspire z1 23" touch all in one) also started in with vulkan support, could that be my root issue??? odd anyhow i dont see anything in developer options to control root so i am taking it that it is not built into the system settings... anyhow great work seems fine (just need root!!! lol)

electrikjesus

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Seems to work fine so far on my pc but have no root... how do i go about getting root access for my apps??? (acer aspire z1 23" touch all in one) also started in with vulkan support, could that be my root issue??? odd anyhow i dont see anything in developer options to control root so i am taking it that it is not built into the system settings... anyhow great work seems fine (just need root!!! lol)
No, so far these versions do not include root.

mostafa.sabry

Jan 10, 2018
Hi I would like to find a solution to my problem my tablet is Lenovo 80hv after installing the system does not activate wireless networks does not recognize the MAC address and recognizes instead on Bluetooth but can not display

Reactions: MannyMania

electrikjesus

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
@electrikjesus, I think, ramdisk.img is not there in the Bliss-v12.1--OFFICIAL-20191117-android_x86_64..... iso
Did you read the Known Issues portion of the OP?

Known Issues:
Sleep Issues on non-Vulkan machines. This is due to a bug in drm_gralloc/drm_hwcomposer. Haven't found a fix for it for Pie or Android 10. FIX: Run in Vulkan Mode if you can
Lockscreen shows, then the device crashes. Please see above issue as this is a direct result of said sleep issues
I can't install Magisk in this release, why? This is due to the lack of a ramdisk/boot image this round. Due to changes in Android 10, this was a change we needed to make.
I can't hear any sound This is due to changes in Q for how our legacy audio device is handled. There is usually sound, but it's very quiet. We suggest a third party app like Flat Equalizer that has a Loudness feature, and use that to boost the volume for now.

electrikjesus

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
well i use this for one game only called marvel future fight and i cant click on start game or download game data i used esc button to bypass but after that but nothing works with everything else it does.
I think the new 12.1 has the built in configs for Tincore Keymapper to work with mouse events. See if that helps things out a little. If they didn't make it in that release, they're in the next one then ;)
Also, why are we even talking about playing games on this OS so soon in its infancy?

Last edited:

speter2

Oct 13, 2013
I tried out the secretcode, but it didn't work, so i openned the script and checked. Your implementation is wrong, it will never work. I did write the correct word, but it didn't do a thing. So i copied the correct download link from the script and went directly there...