Bliss Rom by Team Bliss for Nexus 6P (Angler)

Search This thread

PunkUnity

Dec 1, 2012
Camarillo
On youre pc open the link in chrome choose the button add to my drive... Than you can download the file to youre phone from youre own google drive.. I did it that way and running now on bliss... So far so good no issuses

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Runs perfect.. Looking forward to al the customazations for this rom

Links are broken yo. 404 error. No buttons for downloading or saving lol. I tried several browsers and instances

Wozdoesitbest

Nov 20, 2012
Port Charlotte
I ended up flashing the alpha last night of this rom its impressive... Not as many errors as I thought there would be as this is not a polished product yet it would be unfair to the Dev team to give a review but for a alpha it is impressive I can't wait for the Dev team to to add the features in & Polish it up :)

Roger.T

Nov 13, 2013
Zürich
OnePlus 6
@pjgraber03 is Bliss next version is Pixeldust Rom ?
No. PixelDust are other guys.
But there will soon be a PixelDust ROM for Angler...
Is angler still supported, didn't see it at the bliss download list.
The Contributor of this ROM @pjgraber03 had as much as I know a serious accident and is still in the hospital..
Someone will surely go back to working on this ROM.
Either @pjgraber03 or someone else...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

vijaygogawale

Jan 23, 2013
No. PixelDust are other guys.
But there will soon be a PixelDust ROM for Angler...

The Contributor of this ROM @pjgraber03 had as much as I know a serious accident and is still in the hospital..
Someone will surely go back to working on this ROM.
Either @pjgraber03 or someone else...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298958784 there is pixel dust rom from @pjgraber03 shared on 31st may for angler.. so I think he is working on PixelDust Rom... @Roger.T

Reactions: coremania

Roger.T

Nov 13, 2013
Zürich
OnePlus 6
Reactions: vijaygogawale

Top Liked Posts