• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Bliss Rom Official

Search This thread

c_tho

general question: what's the with move away from roms listing features or including screenshots these days? both blissroms and lineageOS have fancy websites with almost no details on what the roms offer and no screenshots. i get that they are free and owe me nothing but why on earth would i install any of them (and wipe my data) with no information on what i stand to gain?

Last edited:

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Moto X4
Google Pixel 4a
general question: what's the with move _away_ from roms listing features or including screenshots these days? both blissroms and lineageOS have fancy websites with almost no details on what the roms offer and no screenshots. i get that they are free and owe me nothing but why on earth would i install any of them (and wipe my data) with no information on what i stand to gain?
Exactly I was wondering about the same riddle... Even I came across while just surfing... There is no forum I can put this point up as the only discussion is through telegram and I'm least interested in that...

c_tho

Exactly I was wondering about the same riddle... Even I came across while just surfing... There is no forum I can put this point up as the only discussion is through telegram and I'm least interested in that...

oh my goodness, telegram is an absolute nightmare, can you imagine trying to work out a list of rom features from a telegram channel? surely one of the worst places to get this kind of information.

anyway i don't like to complain, i'm sure the rom is very good, just a strange phenomenon i've been wondering about lately. i would have thought with stock android getting so much better over the years, rom devs would have had more reason to be more explicit about what their roms offer, rather than less. oh well.

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Moto X4
Google Pixel 4a
oh my goodness, telegram is an absolute nightmare, can you imagine trying to work out a list of rom features from a telegram channel? surely one of the worst places to get this kind of information.

anyway i don't like to complain, i'm sure the rom is very good, just a strange phenomenon i've been wondering about lately. i would have thought with stock android getting so much better over the years, rom devs would have had more reason to be more explicit about what their roms offer, rather than less. oh well.
Bliss Roms Blog

Bliss ROM Downloads

Cheers!!!!

badaas

Feb 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a
boot doesnt work with june! can only install june via ota from may.....need new boot.img from payload.bin

June boot extracted:

Attachments

• boot.zip
    27.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

badaas

Feb 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a
Random reboots. Think it's location based as used to happen on my Xiaomi when going outside...
Still nags about update even though it's installed..
Auto brightness stopped working needs reboot.

But I do like the roms battery idle and usage, very good!

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Moto X4
Google Pixel 4a
Random reboots. Think it's location based as used to happen on my Xiaomi when going outside...
Still nags about update even though it's installed..
Auto brightness stopped working needs reboot.

But I do like the roms battery idle and usage, very good!
I am using this ROM and as of now it's fine. Yes, there is some issue with auto brightness... Rest I hope it's sorted... It's smooth.... Battery optimization is also good...

Top Liked Posts