[CLOSED] [ROM]BlissRom 15.3 Android 12 S [March 25th, 2022][OFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nik2234

Aug 18, 2018
OnePlus 7T
It happens only when a lot of apps are opened in the background then it starts to stutter and then suddenly it turns back to normal.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
superstarmobility.weebly.com
I just got home and flashed the new build... I'll upload it so you can see if it's causing the same problem... but if you can get a log when it does so I can get help from another Dev... because to be honest I don't know to much about the refresh rate... this is my first one with an above 60 hz refresh rate... so I would need assistance to fix this problem if it persist.

Reactions: phenodev

Nik2234

Aug 18, 2018
OnePlus 7T
Bro is the new build uploaded?
I just got home and flashed the new build... I'll upload it so you can see if it's causing the same problem... but if you can get a log when it does so I can get help from another Dev... because to be honest I don't know to much about the refresh rate... this is my first one with an above 60 hz refresh rate... so I would need assistance to fix this problem if it persist.

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I always clean flash my roms when I test them out so I would suggest clean flash as I have a user saying it is not working for him on updating (he's using TWRP). I always use fastbootd to update or clean flash so if anyone had updated successfully it would be appreciated if you can let the rest of us know so we can determine if it's a common problem or isolated. Thank you very much.

phenodev

Feb 6, 2017
huh
OnePlus 7T
hey im having weird issue with the fingerprint it stops working after every reboot, gets fixed when i change color scheme, and standard livedisplay out of the box, breaks the fingerprint. i flashed this on the global variant. (i guess)

czarsuperstar@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
hey im having weird issue with the fingerprint it stops working after every reboot, gets fixed when i change color scheme, and standard livedisplay out of the box, breaks the fingerprint. i flashed this on the global variant. (i guess)
Okay I have to fix that... it's because I took out the overlay-system and it was giving that cyan type print and that is why you see white.. changing it makes it work .

Reactions: phenodev

phenodev

Feb 6, 2017
huh
OnePlus 7T
Okay I have to fix that... it's because I took out the overlay-system and it was giving that cyan type print and that is why you see white.. changing it makes it work .
wow nice works great changed setting to white overlaayed and livedisplay is set to amoled (thats my setting) and even after reboot it works flawlessly. thnaks for the rom btw looks neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qtDlAth.png

BlissRom comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissROM Download

Cz6L1rZ.png

⚡ FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS POST #2⚡

aWICthQ.png

Code:
    - If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
    - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
    - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
    - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
    - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.

A7JONTD.png

BlissRoms Github
    BlissRoms Gerrit
    BlissRoms Device Sources
    Hotdogb Kernel Source

wwdX3pH.png

BlissRom Website
    BlissRom Blog
    BlissRom Facebook
    BlissRom Twitter
    BlissRom Instagram
    BlissRom Telegram Group
    BlissRom Announcements Telegram Channel

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

Thank you for using BlissRom! And as always: #StayBlissful

Credits:
    RealJohnGalt for his Kernel and Device trees
    Also to all the Devs of Hotdogb
    I Also want to give a Big Thanks to My Testers @HueyT and @lil_kujo and @Oxofrmbl
    You all are very much appreciated

We Are Now Officially Supported 😉
    Thank you to everyone who has helped along the way.
    Changelog: February 1st 2022
    First Official Snow Cone Stable build.
    Any plans on making this official??
    Once I upload the modified device trees I used from @matt0301 and I apply for maintainership.